Pair accused in threesome with dog pleads guilty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pair accused in threesome with dog pleads guilty

I'm into orgies, but this is too much:

A former couple in Colorado has pleaded guilty to animal cruelty charges after having a threesome with their dog in a backyard sex chamber, authorities said.
    Frederick Blue Manzanares, 51, of Aurora, pleaded guilty to two counts of animal cruelty and faces up to 18 months in jail for each count, according to the Arapahoe County District Attorney’s Office. Manzanares’ former girlfriend, Janette Solano, 49, also pleaded guilty to a single count of animal cruelty after negotiating a deferred judgment and sentence.
    Manzanares and Solano were arrested in March after Solano told a police officer in Aurora that she was breaking up with Manzanares because he pressured her to have sex with his dog – a male Akita mix named Bubba.
    Solano originally called police to report a domestic violence incident. She told the cop that her boyfriend encouraged her to have an open mind regarding bestiality after she found pictures on their shared laptop, according to an affidavit obtained by the Denver Post.
    Manzanares, according to the affidavit, prepared for the disturbing encounters with the dog and Solano, including building a customized bench with red padding housed inside a converted backyard motor home. He also used a dog hormone spray to arouse the animal and took videos of himself having sex with Solano and the dog, according to the affidavit.

Just when I thought I'd seen everything!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Just when I thought I'd seen everything!!!!!
      You saw it? You were there? Awesome.....did you rub one out?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        You saw it? You were there? Awesome.....did you rub one out?
        Of course.. He was the dude.

Comment

Backyard sex chamber?!?! I mean if there is a red flag that one is gonna do some weird sh^t thats it right there.

Randomly I hope it was a lil tin tool garage looking deal that had a wooden plate over the door that said "Backyard Sex Chamber" on it.

Manzanares and Solano were arrested in March after Solano told a police officer in Aurora that she was breaking up with Manzanares because he pressured her to have sex with his dog – a male Akita mix named Bubba.
          Solano originally called police to report a domestic violence incident. She told the cop that her boyfriend encouraged her to have an open mind regarding bestiality
          Also if a woman really loves you you can legit talk her ass into ANYTHING it seems. I've used this to my advantage in the past, but never to anything close to this level lol.

Comment

Dog was like this doe I bet

Comment

Pics of the couple. He seems way too happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Pics of the couple. He seems way too happy.

To be fair, he seems happier than she does. She's got that 'WTF did I just do?" look.

Comment

georges finally got caught

Comment

Even his friends were shocked when word got out.

Comment

Working...
                    X