Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hakeem Olajuwon one of the most underrated ATGs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hakeem Olajuwon one of the most underrated ATGs.

Shaq IMO couldn't wash Hakims jock strap. He dominates Shaq and the Magic in the finals, and totally undresses MVP Robinson in the W/coast finals.

No one's got any love for the dream?

Comment

Hell yeah... I have Hakeem in my all time top 5.

Hakeem >>> Shaq

Comment

Definitely, I'm always saying that **** on here. Do I need to post the stats again haha. Just a great all around player. On Offense and Defense.

Comment

i agree...the dream had moves that nobody can mimic...and on defense he was a beast...running the length of the court to swat a shot on a fast break...he had skills that no center in history could ever match IMO....also he did this while fasting for his religion during the season...

Comment

Originally posted by deeznutsax View Post
            i agree...the dream had moves that nobody can mimic...and on defense he was a beast...running the length of the court to swat a shot on a fast break...he had skills that no center in history could ever match IMO....also he did this while fasting for his religion during the season...
            Dude is also one of the most humble ballers ever.

Comment

Can't tell you how many time I mimiced the dream shake with the fade away. One of the sweetest moves ever.

Comment

Hakeem is the best big man of the modern era....

Shaq, whack....

Hakeem Baby!!!

Comment

His transformation from that raw, under the basket, bullying player he was at University of Houston to probably most skilled (not the best) big men in the game is miraculous. He is always in my list of the top 5 of all time, and was easily the best of his era.

Comment

He is second to Jordan as far as favorite all time player. In my opinion, given the competition and skillset, he was the best center of all time. Offensively, defensively, team wise, dude was the best 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X