Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you consider Pacquiao one of the best offensive fighters of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    The pac that fought cotto takes floyd out.

that's the fight that made the mayweathers turn against pac and started accusing him of juicing.
    why you want to rile up the captain sav-a-floyds man...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      why you want to rile up the captain sav-a-floyds man...
      i like to remind them every now and then lol..

they didnt accuse pac when he fought hatton, why didnt sr asked for random testing then? even after pac flatlined hatton, the mayweathers didnt accuse him. it was after the cotto fight that they couldnt believe what they were seeing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
        Prime Oscar schools floyd from 130 to 147
        Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
        I also believe 2008-2010 Pac could take care of Floyd
        Respecting but disagreeing with each of your opinions, why do you think they both refused to fight Floyd during these periods?

Comment

• Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
          Joe Horn? Lmao.
          Try to know the names first before even trying to troll
          It's an inside joke, when SAS interviewed Mayweather and Mayweather said he doesn't even know the name of the guy Pacquiao recently lost tto, SAS was struggling to remember and said Joe Horn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
            It's an inside joke, when SAS interviewed Mayweather and Mayweather said he doesn't even know the name of the guy Pacquiao recently lost tto, SAS was struggling to remember and said Joe Horn.
            Holy ****, I forgot his name was Jeff.

Comment

• I remember that was a thing, when people would consider Pacquiao the greatest offensive fighter ever in 2009/10 which I found laughable, then the greatest offensive southpaw which again I didn't agree with. Pacquiao is one of the greatest because he was unique with his approach, his angles but at the same time its difficult to ignore that he couldn't operate on the inside, didn't have much of a body attack, versatile jab or lead right hook.

Comment

• Pac whooped on hatton no accusing of juicing from the mayweathers. Sr was hatton's trainer, why didnt they demand blood testing then?

After pac whooped on cotto that's when sr started accussing pac saying he will advise floyd not to fight pac if pac doesnt get tested.

2008-2010 manny takes TBE out with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  Pac whooped on hatton no accusing of juicing from the mayweathers. Sr was hatton's trainer, why didnt they demand blood testing then?

After pac whooped on cotto that's when sr started accussing pac saying he will advise floyd not to fight pac if pac doesnt get tested.

2008-2010 manny takes TBE out with ease.
                  Then why did he refuse to fight him during this period?

When Floyd didn't fight a fighter, you say he would lose to that fighter. Manny refuses to fight Floyd, you say he would've won with ease. Why the difference?

Comment

• 2009-2010 Pacquiao was terrified of floyd.....there is a reason he ducked floyd all these years.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Then why did he refuse to fight him during this period?

When Floyd didn't fight a fighter, you say he would lose to that fighter. Manny refuses to fight Floyd, you say he would've won with ease. Why the difference?
                      he didnt refuse, it was floyd. he counter floyd's demand by asking for a cut off. whether you like it or not, he was pretty much the a-side as much as floyd is during this time.

why ask for a random testing when you've been calling that fighter easy work and easy money? why didnt sr demand testing for the hatton fight? shiiet if i remember correctly, sr. was dissing pac during the hatton fight LOL. no worry about peds then.

Comment

Working...
                      X