View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 12:45 PM #4
Boxing Obsessed

Quoted: 2746 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,374.21
Total Points: 22,773.37
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony 

You spend too much time posing, dancing around in range and looking at your opponent. I can't stand that little thing you keep doing with your hands, which I assume you consider a feint move. Sort of thing you see in a Martial Arts movie. As a result of all the "feinting" and moving your defense is seriously lacking. You would benefit from having a more traditional, higher-held guard. It doesn't have to be stationary.

As you got tired and you stopped with the movement and "feinting" you basically had no defence. I noticed you bringing your gloves up and tapping your headguard several times, as if to remind yourself you can defend if necessary. The problem is it isn't an "if necessary" thing. You need to drill defense into your makeup.

On the front-foot you look like you have that side worked out. Your attack will benefit also from being more defensively minded. You jump in often, and again, with low hands or your "epic feint" move, and your opponent is able to catch you when you're trying to get your stuff off.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote