No announcement yet.

"Mayweather Is Scared" Marketing Tactic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MtClimber View Post
    Jr is scared, he's ducking... - I think Money Team are really business genuises.

And now they're using this on Canelo. I can't believe too many boxing fans fall for this when they asked the catchweight (is this confirmed?). I think all this cathweight BS is just to hype up Canelo - to let the casual fans believe that Canelo is really that great and is the one to beat him. And when this CW talk reach to the sky, Money team will drop CW request, fight signed, too many people believe his 0 will go and .... 2mil PPV Then Jr UD him 11-1.

IMO, there's no way Canelo will beat Mayweather now. Aside from his size, I can't see any other advantage for Canelo. If he can dominate Cotto, Lara and Trout (rematch), II'll gve him 40% chance.
    you theory is invalid ... it might be valid if for example the pac fight had actually happened but it didn't i.e. the ducking and stupid demands that we hear floyd making are real not P.R to hype the fight/opponent
    Last edited by Daddy T; 05-12-2013, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Yea, you would have a point if he actually fought Margarito, Cotto, Williams and Manny from 06-10.

Comment

Before Cotto lost to Margarito they was saying Floyd was scared of Cotto then he was scared to rematch with de la Hoya then pacquiao came around now it's canelo so it's always gonna be Floyd is scared somebody

Comment

This will will never happen.

Floyd will "retire" before he fights canelo at 154.

He will fight garcia in sept. Canelo will fight cotto

Then Floyd will disappear for awhile till Canelo moves to 160...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            That would be true, but you also know how dudes will switch on a dime from the Floyd is afraid to the Floyd must see weakness.
            Their should be an official I was wrong thread. WHere haters can post their hate theories then if proven wrong or right can gloat or receive clowning.

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
              Everyone claimed Mosley scared Floyd after the Marquez fight and Floyd fought him, it sold huge.
              Floyd, "I see Shane as old now"

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
                Everyone claimed Mosley scared Floyd after the Marquez fight and Floyd fought him, it sold huge.
                I was referring to prime Marg, Cotto, Pac. Granted he ended up fighting Cotto but it was only after he was beaten half to death by both Margarito and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  The fight did 1.4M, I honestly did not expect that, but perfect example right there.
                  Those are crazy numbers considering Mosley vs Delahoya never came close to 1 million I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital Hu$tler View Post
                    Before Cotto lost to Margarito they was saying Floyd was scared of Cotto then he was scared to rematch with de la Hoya then pacquiao came around now it's canelo so it's always gonna be Floyd is scared somebody
                    Oh and I can't forget about Mosley they said Floyd was scared of him to

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                      I was referring to prime Marg, Cotto, Pac. Granted he ended up fighting Cotto but it was only after he was beaten half to death by both Margarito and Pacquiao.
                      Prime Marg was getting pummeled by Mosley, who Floyd fought and beat.

Comment

Working...
                      X