Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Mayweather-Canelo Demand is Growing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweasther assesses fighters way better than some of his fans, who think Canelo would be a very easy guy for him to beat. Not. Canelo is very fast, skilled, powerful and dangerous opponent. Floyd won't get in a ring to fight this guy. He will make a lot of excuses and accusations to wiggle his way out of facing Canelo or any dangerous opponent. It is amazing how some people cannot face that truth.

Comment

At this rate I think Alvarez has a chance.

Comment

I love how the first three pages of this thread is all people saying they don't want to see Mayweather-Alvarez.

The only people I've seen that want it next are Floyd's fans.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
          I've said that for a few years now.
          A few years.

Martinez hadn't even beaten Paul Williams "a few years" ago. Floyd hasn't been fighting at 154 for a year, let alone "a few years" ago. I guarantee you weren't calling for Floyd to fight Martinez when Floyd was fighting Juan Manuel Marquez "a few years" ago.

Comment

Berto/Guerrero winner it is *sighs

Comment

I'd rather see Canelo fight Pacquiao with no catch weight. Just strait up 154 lb fight. Then I woke up.

Comment

Whats wrong with an Alvarez fight?

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
                  I'd rather see Canelo fight Pacquiao with no catch weight. Just strait up 154 lb fight. Then I woke up.
                  that would be a sick fight....I think Larry Merchant said something about wanting to see that one as well....then Lampley bought him back to reality by letting hin know that would never happen

Floyd should fight the Cotto-Trout winner or Maravilla....dude won't get credit for beating up the kid...even though the kid is bigger, younger and stronger....the money will be right as usual but at this stage he should be looking for some legacy strengthening fights imo....Nelo is a few big wins away from carrying some weight on Floyd's resume imo

Comment

Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
                    Martinez in 37 coming off knee ligament surgery. Serg gets murdered by any top 154lber.
                    he had minor out patient surgery, he MURDERS Alfred E. Newman with in 6

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
                      he had minor out patient surgery, he MURDERS Alfred E. Newman with in 6
                      yeah, it's called: cambio de sexo, LOL

that fokking puzzy-Martinez..

Comment

Working...
                      X