• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which training glove is better??!!

http://www.ringside.com/Limited-Edit...ctinfo/MFTGES/

or

http://store.titleboxing.com/triumph...ng-gloves.html

same price, but i dont know which one is better. i heard the ringside one is very good since its an imf tech, but theres a sligth color bleed. i also hear dtheyre both good tho. heelp haha

I don't even have to open the links to tell you that Ringside IMF tech blows 99.99% of all other training gloves out of the water, especially Title. I have IMF gloves and I don't think I'll ever buy another training glove.

Comment

thanks a lot man. im leaning towards the imf techs, but yea i was never gnna get a title glove. i was just thinking of buying some tiumph united gloves from the title site. thanks. do you know anywhere else i can get some black imf tech gloves cheaper?

Comment

I would say to try eBay but it might take a while to find some that are fit to your likings (depending on how much you're willing to pay, what ounces you want, and if they're new or used), etc. For for such a sale on Ringside's site I don't think you'd find a cheaper new pair anywhere. I wish they had that kind of bargain when I was ordering from them (although I bought these). Whether you choose the Ringsides or the Titles, hope you have good luck with them. One thing I know is that I love my IMF gloves and will never turn back in terms of training gloves.

Comment

wtf, thats pretty cheap. i bought those ringsides for $100 only a month ago

I hate the elastic cuff on the ringsides. I wish I got something else. You should be able to put on hook and loop gloves without assistance, but the elastic cuff takes that away.

You either have to force the glove on with the strap closed, or bite the cuff down with your teeth. Then theres the option of getting someone else to help you with the cuffs but that defeats the purpose of hook and loop.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            wtf, thats pretty cheap. i bought those ringsides for $100 only a month ago

I hate the elastic cuff on the ringsides. I wish I got something else. You should be able to put on hook and loop gloves without assistance, but the elastic cuff takes that away.

You either have to force the glove on with the strap closed, or bite the cuff down with your teeth. Then theres the option of getting someone else to help you with the cuffs but that defeats the purpose of hook and loop.
            I have the IMF 16oz elastic/hook and loop. I find it easy to put on both gloves when leaving the elastic sleeves rolled up. When you put one glove on, you can strap it with your opposite hand, and when you put on the second glove, you can use your gloved hand to put on the glove and strap it, by simply gripping with the glove hand, which is possible since you can easily make a fist in these gloves.

I also find that leaving the sleeves rolled up gives better wrist support!

It's kind of like skinning the gloves, as Barrera did in the rematch versus Juarez.

Last edited by boxingsmash69; 07-13-2010, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Japanese heatseekers are better

Comment

Working...
              X