No announcement yet.

germs cause cold, not cold weather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• germs cause cold, not cold weather?

this is really pissing me off lately. i train hard, eat good, sleep good and give my body a good amount of a variety of vitamins but i getting sick everytime a climate change swings through. usually happens when i go out to run in some semi cold weather.... but i thought germs or viruses are what cause sicknesses not just some cold weather.

Yeah, virsuses and germs cause you to get a cold or flu. But change in temperature can weaken your immune system and make it easier for you to catch a virus.

Comment

Some people are healthier than others. If you tend to get sick easily, then that is a problem you have to learn to deal with. Nobody is perfect, we all have our cross to bear. If you have to be careful and don't get sick, then that is what you have to do. It might be boring as hell, but that is the price.

Comment

its just frustrating, because i used to never get sick this easy before. but i think the variation in temperature probably did this for me. I live in florida so were not used to cold weather, and when it comes to winter, one day could be sunny and mild and then the next day could be freezing.

Comment

Working...
        X