• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sean Sherk passes Lie Detector Test

http://www.ufcdaily.com/2007/10/05/u...-cop-and-more/

UFC Roundup: News on Hawaii Event, Cro Cop, and More
    By Adam Swift - Author, Payout: The Business of MMA

From Dave Meltzer:

White wants to run a show in Hawaii next year as soon as regulation is in place. The Penn-Pulver fight did a 20.8 rating on the island, bigger than everything except American Idol.

The company is planning to make a strong push for the UFC brand in Japan. One wonders if it would make sense to push the WEC in the market. With its lighter weight classes, it would be more friendly to Japanese fighters.

Cro Cop hasn’t been taking the company’s phone calls of late and his future is very much in doubt. With such a high downside guarantee to go with his lackluster performance, he has become very expendable.

Sean Sherk passed a lie detector test saying that he did not knowingly use steroids. While certainly not conclusive, it can’t hurt his chances at getting his suspension over turned or at the very least reduced.

Dan Henderson wants to stay at 205 while the UFC wants him to drop to 185 for another unification match. Henderson only has one fight left on his current contract.

I knew Sherk is innocent.

Comment

yeah.....me too, hope he can fight for 79 if it aint too full.

Comment

Too bad he cant pass a drug test...

Comment

Maybe someone spiked his cup with Randleman's pee.

Comment

I do know **** about if he's innocent or not.. but I had a friend once who was basically into every sort of petty crime.. he had to take a lie detactor test due to his probation, and he passed with flying colers despite lieing his ass off the entire time about all the crimes he "hadn't" commited as of late..

Comment

You can pass lie detectors. You can convince yourself taht you didn't know...just like I convinced myself that I dont have a twizzle down there...

Comment

He was 120 times over what is regarded as a “normal” level of nandrolone in a man, just throw the book at him like has been done to many fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' View Post
                  You can pass lie detectors. You can convince yourself that you didn't know.
                  Yeah, exactly. What my friend'd do things like tell himself "I'm not holding weed, i just have green tobacco.. I'm not drinking beer (we were miners at the time), I'm drinking barly soda, which contains no alcohol... I didnt steal this, it was simply being given away."

I never believed this scheme would work, but it did. He came up 100% clean, and his PO officer even took the heat off him considerably as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by baserocks View Post
                    Yeah, exactly. What my friend'd do things like tell himself "I'm not holding weed, i just have green tobacco.. I'm not drinking beer (we were miners at the time), I'm drinking barly soda, which contains no alcohol... I didnt steal this, it was simply being given away."

I never believed this scheme would work, but it did. He came up 100% clean, and his PO officer even took the heat off him considerably as a result.
                    Yeah dude.

Or he could of went to a hypnotist.

The mind > the body. Easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X