Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garcia/Khan II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Khan fanb ut if he gets in the ring with Garcia he gets Ko'd. He needs more fights to develop his new fighting adjustments he's making. I didn't really see any improvement in his defense

He still stays too long taking a picture while throwing combos. He should throw 2-3 punch combos then get out. Last night he was throwing 7 punch combos and getting caught with the same left hook.

Comment

TBH,Khan should stay away from Garcia for a few fights..Based on what I seen yesterday,I would slightly favor Garcia tbh...

Comment

Based on yesterdays performance Khan get's knocked out again.

Although it's hard to judge given it was his first fight with a new trainer. There was some promising signs but he was still very much open to them wide hooks. He'd still need a couple more fights before he should even think about a Garcia rematch IMO.

A rematch with Peterson should be his next step.

Comment

if i was garcia id take the khan rematch asap to get it out the way.

khan in 3 years time under virgil could be a different animal.

Comment

He really is a magnet for the left-hook and that's Garcia's thing.

But then Khan is has clear speed, height and reach advantages and an excellent jab and Garcia has slow feet and is not especially hard to find.

So stylistically at least it's not like Khan is at disadvantage and if anything he has more ways to win the fight than Garcia does. Khan should have the beating of Garcia.

Still can see him get decimated with a left-hook in the rematch though.

Comment

50/50... Khan could out box him all day, but Garcia could turn his lights out with a jab. Fight depends on how tight Khan keeps his defence. The Molina fight was not really a good indication whether he is going in the right direction or not.

Comment

Like some others are saying I see it being 50/50.

Comment

Khan could win but my money would be on Garcia.

Comment

Khan and Hunter need to work on getting his defence tighter before they go for the rematch. He left himself open and got caught clean quite a few times against Molina but he didn't have the power to hurt Khan, whereas Garcia does.

Comment

Garcia wins again by KO. I laughed when Khan called him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X