Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider the best knowledgeable unbiased poster on Boxing Scene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Another one that doesn't get love is The Gambler.
    For good reason. He's a bum.

One who tries to give off the air of neutrality and fair-mindedness, except he's a Floyd apologist who once genuinely said there was no difference between Baldomir and Margarito, they were essentially the same fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      I couldnt agree more on floyd and pac. They're non issues as far as im concerned unless floyd tries to win the lineal title at 160. Manny, pfft, bob clearly isnt going to do anything i would respect there.

My point is that you jumped on me and claimed the following:

1) i was trying to say in this thread that floyd avoided zoo and manny
      2) i'm like merchant and hate flamboyant new fighters

Both are untrue and nowhere can you find evidence that i did say those things. If you look throuh every post of mine for the last 3.5 years you may find like one wasted rant sandwiched in between hundreds of contradictory posts.

Ive been back and forth with you plenty of times and as far as i feel, i respect you are a floyd fan but not a nuthugger type. I never ever said some dumb shi t about you like, "you're a ballsucker and you only like "x" type of fighter or have a crack problem or whatever (i only have an alcohol prob), so i get a little ruffled. You arent one of the people i would expect to call me a larry merchant type. At all.

But fuk it, i dont care, just thought more of you.

I squabbed all week of the broner fight with clowms talking shi t about him.

That hurts man. at the :42 mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        You weren't talking about your opinion though, you were talking about mine in regards to how I rank Mayweather and why that makes me biased.

Like I said, I take everything into account when ranking fighters.

And Trinidad was just an example, nothing more.

Me shunning Doug Fischer has nothing to do with his views on Mayweather. I was shunning Doug Fischer before Mayweather was a professional.

I don't know why me not liking or not considering him a legitmate historian somehow translates to me being biased toward Mayweather.
        Well, you told me im a thread that was a reason and you never gave me another reason. All i have to go on is posts. If im wrong im wrong, but feel free to make your other arguments now on fischer now so i umderstand.

Comment

Well, you told me im a thread that was a reason and you never gave me another reason. All i have to go on is posts. If im wrong im wrong, but feel free to make your other arguments now on fischer now so i umderstand.
          Have I said that? I'm not sure I have.

And I've just never considered him legitimate. Almost everything I've read of his is just garbage to me. That goes a way back.

Still, even if my sole reason was "He doesn't like Mayweather" (It's not) this makes me biased somehow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
            For good reason. He's a bum.

One who tries to give off the air of neutrality and fair-mindedness, except he's a Floyd apologist who once genuinely said there was no difference between Baldomir and Margarito, they were essentially the same fighter.
            I missed that. I would change my opinion for that

Comment

And I've just never considered him legitimate. Almost everything I've read of his is just garbage to me. That goes a way back.

Still, even if my sole reason was "He doesn't like Mayweather" (It's not) this makes me biased somehow?
              Yes it does. But it doesnt make you less of a poster at all.

Comment

Yea it does. But it doesnt make you lose respect as a poster imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

That hurts man. at the :42 mark.
                  Lmfao!!!!!!
                  I need to watch these dame fights

Comment

Yea it does. But it doesnt make you lose respect as a poster imo
                    What? And how is that?

Comment

What? And how is that?
                      Cuz you shunned someone cuz of an educated opinion. That shows bias. Not hard to figure out.

Comment

Working...
                      X