Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Steward Funeral Pics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was some outstanding pics. Great to see all those fighters paying Manny respect.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Comment

Looked like Vitali was talking to Lennox in one of the last pics.

Thanks Vwebb

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Will post more pics later.
        WOW Thank you for sharing these intimate pictures with us. Manny was truly one of a kind. RIP Manny

Comment

Jimmy Paul

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
            Will post more pics later.
            I know this is inappropriate giving the mood of the thread, but the pic of Barkley and your Dad made me LOL. I know it was an effect (depth perception) of the camera, but Barkley's head looks downright gigantic in it because it looks like they are side by side.

Also, man this is the first time in over 20 years since I have seen a pick of Jimmy Paul. I still remember his fight with Arroyo. Awesome fight to win the title.
            Last edited by deanrw; 11-16-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

thanks alot for the pics vwebb. nice to see all those fighters payin their respects to one of the best trainers ever!

Comment

Was Jim Lampley or Kellerman or Merchant there? Any other broadcasters?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  That was some outstanding pics. Great to see all those fighters paying Manny respect.

Thanks a lot for sharing.
                  No prob Batt.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Looked like Vitali was talking to Lennox in one of the last pics.

Thanks Vwebb
                  No prob Reed.

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  WOW Thank you for sharing these intimate pictures with us. Manny was truly one of a kind. RIP Manny
                  Absolutely.

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  I know this is inappropriate giving the mood of the thread, but the pic of Barkley and your Dad made me LOL. I know it was an effect (depth perception) of the camera, but Barkley's head looks downright gigantic in it because it looks like they are side by side.

Also, man this is the first time in over 20 years since I have seen a pick of Jimmy Paul. I still remember his fight with Arroyo. Awesome fight to win the title.
                  I know Dean! I was like WOW when I saw that one as well. My dad isnt big at all (fought lightwelter), but he looks VERY small next to Barkley in that picture.

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  thanks alot for the pics vwebb. nice to see all those fighters payin their respects to one of the best trainers ever!
                  No prob SK.

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Was Jim Lampley or Kellerman or Merchant there? Any other broadcasters?
                  Not sure, will ask my dad.

Comment

Great stuff man

Comment

Great stuff still hard too believe Manny is gone was way too young too go.

Comment

Working...
                      X