No announcement yet.

"Bad"Chad Dawson vs Bernard "Executioner" Hopkins 4/28/12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B hop is going to get his azz kicked.

I just hope his old azz don't fake another f-ckin injury. Take that azz whooping like a real OG.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      B hop is going to get his azz kicked.

I just hope his old azz don't fake another f-ckin injury. Take that azz whooping like a real OG.
      if nothing else, hopkins has good defense and a strong chin, so i'm hoping chad goes to the body to expose the loopholes in hopkins defense, then takes it to him in the second half of the fight...he's gotta start landing combinations on nard to get him in serious trouble...

don't know who's commentating this one, but it would be cool if they give jones the assignment, so he can commentate on the technical aspect of how this fight will break down...

Comment

Hops chin is NOT what it was...that is for 1000 pct. sure...Ive seen sure proof of that and I am not even talking about the pascal knockdowns...

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          if nothing else, hopkins has good defense and a strong chin, so i'm hoping chad goes to the body to expose the loopholes in hopkins defense, then takes it to him in the second half of the fight...he's gotta start landing combinations on nard to get him in serious trouble...

don't know who's commentating this one, but it would be cool if they give jones the assignment, so he can commentate on the technical aspect of how this fight will break down...
          have you been watching hopkins the past 20 years? what loopholes lol? if chad wins, the only, and i mean ONLY reason he wins, is because he is 29 and bhop is pushing 50! 10 years ago if chad and bhop were fighting, anyone pickin chad would be laughed at and not taken seriously. Its not out of the realm of possibility that chad may win, but it wont be easy, and it wont be cause hes the better fighter, plain and simple! bhop is a legend

Comment

Dawson will decision Hopkins
            surely he learned a lesson from blowing the Pascal fight
            he won't hesitate with an older guy like Hopkins
            footwork is the key to Dawson winning
            despite his age, Hopkins has had better movement than his recent comp
            not gonna be the case this time
            would love to see Hopkins knock Dawson out, but it won't happen
            Dawson has the style to make Hopkins' age a liability, others haven't

Comment

Working...
            X