Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walcott and Louis face to face on The way it was !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walcott and Louis face to face on The way it was !

Greeat stuff!

That channel is amazing by the way the guy uploads like 4 videos a day of classic fights or anecdotes.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      That channel is amazing by the way the guy uploads like 4 videos a day of classic fights or anecdotes.
      absolutely, one of the best boxing channels on Youtube

Comment

That video really is a 'must watch' for any true boxing fan..

Walcott's ring craft is at times, quite stunning, and made me realize just how many other fighters have tried to copy bits of him over the years..

I liked it when JJ told Louis, he got lucky in their 1st fight, which is kind'a true really..

Comment

Joe Louis is hilarious I was actually laughing out loud. It's funny how you can see their character more later on but back in the day everyone had a "tv" face.

Both of them are funny.

"I'd like to apologize for hitting you while you were talking to the ref"

Comment

Also, that theme tune is ****ing awesome.

Happy Days are, here again!

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
              Joe Louis is hilarious I was actually laughing out loud. It's funny how you can see their character more later on but back in the day everyone had a "tv" face.

Both of them are funny.

"I'd like to apologize for hitting you while you were talking to the ref"
              it struck me too

Comment

This was great! I wish being Heavyweight Champion of the world still stood for something & fighters still fought like this, in big stadiums. unfortunately the only thing still around are bad decisions & crooked promoters.

Comment

Jersey Joe was the man, very tricky fighter but the Bomber in his prime was awsome and in those fights with Jersey Joe he was on the back end. And for his age in the vid Jersey still looked good, i think at that time The Brown Bomber was fighting the coke monster. Its been getting fighters for years

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
                    Jersey Joe was the man, very tricky fighter but the Bomber in his prime was awsome and in those fights with Jersey Joe he was on the back end. And for his age in the vid Jersey still looked good, i think at that time The Brown Bomber was fighting the coke monster. Its been getting fighters for years
                    Jersey Joe was a late bloomer. I think he learned from experience and once he'd got a lot he'd managed to form an amazing blend of finesse and boxing craft. His legs were kind to him as well. He still moved excellently for his mid 30's.

Comment

Working...
                    X