Comments Thread For: Marquez Waiting For Contract That Guarantees Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I want to see it......
    Me too I don't think pac bradley is gonna sell well nobody wants to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
      Bob Arum will not give you anymore guarantees Marquez he already got what he wanted Pac vs Marquez 3 made you sign off with Golden Boy to make it happen. You thought you won the fight and Bob Arum pimped you and said hey Marquez this was just a one night stand it's just business.
      He wasn't made sign off with Golden Balls, his contract with them had expired, and Arum offered him a very good payday, without him having to pay a promoter. He grabbed it with both hands. Why shouldn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        Marquez is hated because he beats pac every time! the last fight was a clearcut loss for pac hes been exposed as a cherrypicking coward and really turned pac vs mayweather into a non consequential fight because pacs chances against mayweather are SLIM AND NONE.JMM BIATCHSLAPPED THAT ASIAN CLOWN ,IF THEY FIGHT AGAIN HELL DO IT YET AGAIN! IF THE FIGHT IS OUT OF VEGAS HELL DEFINITLEY GET THE WIN ,NEITHER OF PACS "WINS" ARE LEGIT THE JUDGES WON THOSE FIGHTS FOR HIM NOT PAC.JMM IS THE BETTER FIGHTER AND WILL ALWAYS BE.

Nothing but the Truth Great F Post

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
          Damn Marquez pleeeeeeease STFU. Nobody wants to see you fight Pacquiao again.

I am so sick of this dude.
          Relax! Marquez earns the respect he is getting from the boxing world, he deserves another shot at Pacquiao, and with coming into the weight class as condition as he was against Pac, I actually would like to see him take Mayweather again.

I also agree with him that he shouldn't be serving as a stepping stone for other fighters, this is Marquez we talking about.

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
          so at this rate we're at may 2013 for Pac-Floyd?
          Maybe not May, Mayweather will want another "tune up" fight before Pac-Floyd negotiations are on again.

Comment

If I were Pacquiao, I woudn't fight Marquez again. I wouldn't wanna get my ass whooped for a fourth time!

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              ya gotta love Marquez , but:

He has NOT whipped Pac

He has not knocked Pac down

He has not Knocked Pac OUT

He has Lost all three fights with Pac

They were close but close ain't enough

He lost the last fight with Pac 8 to 4

He is a great champion

He was cheated badly by JR in their match if you can call it that

HE was in much greater shape for Pac than for Jr

He should bury the hatchet and go kick Bradley or Petersons @$$

Pac should fight JR if he can find his ba!!$ in NOV

THEN after Pac destroys JR , then its Pac vs JMM 2013
              You are an idiot. You know nothing about boxing. You should watch the fight again and see who developed their plan in the ring that night and it wasn't Pacquiao. Do some homework then make your comments.

Comment

Poor Marquez, losing so much sleep because of his obsession with Pacquiao. Their last fight was close but the reality is that he lost the fight, and he has no one to blame but himself.

Comment

......his obsession is justified IMO

many people believe he's won all 3 fights and most people believe he won the 3rd.

at lest he didn't quit...

Comment

Marquez is a great fighter. A legend in my eyes. But I'm just sick of him and Pacquiao fighting. 3 times was enough.

Comment

He'd just get robbed again.

Comment

Working...
                      X