No announcement yet.

UFC heavyweight championship on free TV the same night as Pacquaio-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC heavyweight championship on free TV the same night as Pacquaio-Marquez

So now if the UFC event gets more viewers, which it should because it's on regular tv, then Dana White will come out with that whole boxing is dead and UFC rules and all that bs. I am kind of surprised he is doing it against the pacquiao fight and not against mayweather, because as much as he talks **** about mayweather i figured he would want to do it then.

dana was smart enough to have this on BEFORE the pacquiao fight, so while it's on the same day it's not conflicting.

Comment

Suppose to be a pretty good scrap too. 2 undefeated HW's going at it. This is the first fight as part of Dana's 7yr contract deal with Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Suppose to be a pretty good scrap too. 2 undefeated HW's going at it. This is the first fight as part of Dana's 7yr contract deal with Fox.
        Nah Junior Dos Santos has a Loss

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          dana was smart enough to have this on BEFORE the pacquiao fight, so while it's on the same day it's not conflicting.
          Would have been smart, but it is on at the SAME time look here
          http://mmajunkie.com/news/25407/****...tos-fights.mma

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Nah Junior Dos Santos has a Loss
            You're right. My mistake. He's 13-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Rickety Cricket View Post
              So now if the UFC event gets more viewers, which it should because it's on regular tv, then Dana White will come out with that whole boxing is dead and UFC rules and all that bs. I am kind of surprised he is doing it against the pacquiao fight and not against mayweather, because as much as he talks **** about mayweather i figured he would want to do it then.
              no he wont, stop trying to turn this into some boxing vs ufc... dana white loves boxing, its not his fault promoters destroyed the sport

Comment

big deal. there is not as much cross over as one might think.

I personally will watch both..

Comment

Originally posted by old cat View Post
                  big deal. there is not as much cross over as one might think.

I personally will watch both..
                  I feel like a lot of people will, it'll be a great night for fight fans.

Comment

the event is on different Times, the main event would be around 10pm, Paquiao fight is going to be like at 11:40pm or 12am, you can watch both events no problem ;-)

Comment

Working...
                    X