Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxer has the most racist and offensive fans?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

A lot of that has to do with his attitude and the type of people he attracts to follow him. Mosley for example, would never attract such classless boneheads.

Comment

The Mayweather fans by far. All other fans are just protected themself from the shear racism coming from 500 self hating ******s in NSB:

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Easily Hopkins fans.......

Excellent choice, mate! I very easily could have included him. However I consider him Mr irrelevant these days. And his fans cant spell cat if you gave the blokes the C and the T. His fans are the same as Mayweather's. They have less brain capacity than a Monkey. However, Joe Calzaghe proved that Hopkins is fighting with his mouth these days. He harmless outside of his incendiary remarks about white fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfanoldschool View Post
          In all honesty I am a big fan of the Klitschko's and Pacquiao. I didn't expect my opinions to be popular but I decided to be honest about my feelings on the matter at hand, mate.

I would say klit and pac fans are the most racist and offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik. View Post
            Floyd Mayweather - all of his fans are black supremacists

I've always felt that way as well.

Comment

Mayweather/Hopkins/Ward fans.. All the same **** different day.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                The Mayweather fans by far. All other fans are just protected themself from the shear racism coming from 500 self hating ******s in NSB:

I see I'm not alone here, Mate. However I don't believe the majority of his fans are "******s" as you put it. They are something else. Another species/primate that I'll leave to your imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                  Mayweather/Hopkins/Ward fans.. All the same **** different day.

You are a perfect example of who has the most racist fans. Funny how all of the fighters you picked have one thing in common. Whatever fighter you like would be the answer. I love how you were made to look like a fool in this thread with no response. This thread exposed who the true racist are.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=397181&page=2

Comment

Floyd for sure. And the sad part is that they don't even realize how blatantly racist they are.

If any other fan said half of what they say, they'd be "banned" in 2 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Saucy Jacky View Post
                      Floyd for sure. And the sad part is that they don't even realize how blatantly racist they are.

If any other fan said half of what they say, they'd be "banned" in 2 seconds.

50 percent of floyd fans are white and 70% are gay, we have a quandry on out hands

Comment

Working...
                      X