Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im beginning to think that its true about Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    but what if they really believe he is juicing? That is the biggest part but I think people are still overlooking it. People are looking at it like a gimmick or a mind game or a way to duck, but I think they really believe he is possibly doing something. If thats the case then he's not going to fight him unless they take the test. I dont think he's scared of Pac or tough fights. I think he will fight someone on the 13th and then fight the Berto-Mosley winner and hope Pac comes back after that

What ever happen to Floyd Sr and Jr saying Pac would be a easy fight, Pac has no skills, Pac would be easier then JMM.. Floyd can beat Pac with Steroids ...

If the Mayweathers believed this .. Why not just make the fight..

Comment

but what if they really believe he is juicing? That is the biggest part but I think people are still overlooking it. People are looking at it like a gimmick or a mind game or a way to duck, but I think they really believe he is possibly doing something. If thats the case then he's not going to fight him unless they take the test. I dont think he's scared of Pac or tough fights. I think he will fight someone on the 13th and then fight the Berto-Mosley winner and hope Pac comes back after that
      1. He's never been caught before

2. Floyd claimed Pac was easy work and outta nowhere he thinks Pac is on roids...his father made the accusations well before this fight was being made from wat I remember

3. If they offered 30 days(an entire month) instead of 24 and Floyd still didn't wanna fight...he looks like the bad guy

If #3 is true there is no way you can possibly side with Floyd here...

Comment

That doesnt even make sense. If nothing changes with the testing then why would Pac be scared to juice? Again, Im not saying that he is juicing but if he was then the media coverage wouldnt discourage him at all as long as the test are the same or he has a long cut off date
        I read earlier that both sides presented their case to a mediator. The mediator proposed 24 days cutoff to which Pac agreed. So my take is that from the time the fight is announced (could have been scheduled next week) until 24 days before the fight, NSAC can randomly blood test Pac. This pretty much eliminates this time frame for Pac to use PED's. The 24 days before the fight is what is in question with Floyd, but Pac also agreed to another blood test right after the fight in the locker room. This fact will pretty much eliminate Pac taking PED's a few days before the fight if he wants to conceal it. This then leaves us a little less than 3 week window for Pac to juice. Would Pac and his team be dumb enough to juice in that time?

Comment

Originally posted by silnt_assn_009 View Post
          I read earlier that both sides presented their case to a mediator. The mediator proposed 24 days cutoff to which Pac agreed. So my take is that from the time the fight is announced (could have been scheduled next week) until 24 days before the fight, NSAC can randomly blood test Pac. This pretty much eliminates this time frame for Pac to use PED's. The 24 days before the fight is what is in question with Floyd, but Pac also agreed to another blood test right after the fight in the locker room. This fact will pretty much eliminate Pac taking PED's a few days before the fight if he wants to conceal it. This then leaves us a little less than 3 week window for Pac to juice. Would Pac and his team be dumb enough to juice in that time?
          Logic logic logic..

Floyd fans dont understand this..

Just call them a *****.. and Floyd a chicken.. they understand that pretty well..

Comment

1st of all Im not a *****. I didnt disrespect you so dont disrespect me. Im bringing facts. I never said Pac was guilty and I dont care one way or the other. I think Ive been the realisest cat on here because I keep telling people that I understand both sides and that Im ok if both say NO but people just feel the need to say someone ducked a fight or was scared or whatever.

As for the mediator, stop falling for the hype. 24 days is what Arum said all along. They had it 30 and then after the Hatton film, they found out it was 24. Dont act like the mediator did something special. 24 is where Arum said they would go anyways but if Floyd really believes that he's juicing then 24 isnt going to be much better than 30. If anything they should atleast try to split it and go 2 weeks. Dont try to spin this like Floyd is ducking or whatever. He thinks the guy is juicing so if he really believes that then he's not going to give him like 21 days of free doping before the fight. Why would he do something dumb like that?

and you guys need to stop with that stupid easy talk. Floyd has had 40 fights and what has he said about every single one of them? Easy fight. Thats what he says no matter who's name it is. Ive said alot more in other threads so I dont feel like going much more into my opinion but dont act like this is some compromise. Arum already had said 24 days after the Hatton film. Its not doing Floyd a favor. If he believes the man is on something then why would he settle for 24 days? Thats dumb

Comment

nothing new here

floyd already turned down MILLIONS OF DOLLARS just to duck cotto, mosley, margarito, and now pac. He also turned down a rematch with Oscar.

Matthew Hatton all the way for floyd or that sissy paulie

Comment

instead of blaming one man(FLOYD)...everyone needs to stop and think:
                1.WHY DOES PAC NOT WANT THE TESTS...WHY OH WHY..??????????
                am not saying hes on anything but if it were me i would want to beat up the guy who been talking **** and prove am not juicing..what has he got to lose apart from a beating in the ring......lol..
                PLEASE,SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD ASKING WHY DOES MANNY NOT WANT THE TESTS??
                1:BECAUSE HE IS JUICING??
                2:HIS STUUPID ****ING PRIDE??
                3:HE IS SCARED OF NEEDLES??
                thats real talk right there.....no hate..i luv Manny fighting style too but these need to be answered!!!!! KMT

Comment

1st of all Im not a *****. I didnt disrespect you so dont disrespect me. Im bringing facts. I never said Pac was guilty and I dont care one way or the other. I think Ive been the realisest cat on here because I keep telling people that I understand both sides and that Im ok if both say NO but people just feel the need to say someone ducked a fight or was scared or whatever.

As for the mediator, stop falling for the hype. 24 days is what Arum said all along. They had it 30 and then after the Hatton film, they found out it was 24. Dont act like the mediator did something special. 24 is where Arum said they would go anyways but if Floyd really believes that he's juicing then 24 isnt going to be much better than 30. If anything they should atleast try to split it and go 2 weeks. Dont try to spin this like Floyd is ducking or whatever. He thinks the guy is juicing so if he really believes that then he's not going to give him like 21 days of free doping before the fight. Why would he do something dumb like that?

and you guys need to stop with that stupid easy talk. Floyd has had 40 fights and what has he said about every single one of them? Easy fight. Thats what he says no matter who's name it is. Ive said alot more in other threads so I dont feel like going much more into my opinion but dont act like this is some compromise. Arum already had said 24 days after the Hatton film. Its not doing Floyd a favor. If he believes the man is on something then why would he settle for 24 days? Thats dumb
                  The way mediation works is when 2 parties cannot agree on something, they get an unbiased 3rd party whom would be presented both sides of their respected case. The 3rd party mediator then suggest to the best of his ability a fair judgement that would be impartial to both sides (I am not stating these facts implying that you dont know them, but for the others who come across this post who might not, so they can understand my argument). The mediator then made the suggestion of 24 days. GBP and Haymon thought it was fair. Mayweather did not budge. If Mayweather have at least given a different date or something to work with, then more things could have been worked out to what you've been saying of say 2 weeks but Mayweather flat out said no and he didn't want to cooperate. That's why I am making my argument that it seems he is scared to fight hiding behind his position.
                  Last edited by silnt_assn_009; 01-07-2010, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by silnt_assn_009 View Post
                    The way mediation works is when 2 parties cannot agree on something, they get an unbiased 3rd party whom would be presented both sides of their respected case. The 3rd party mediator then suggest to the best of his ability a fair judgement that would be impartial to both sides (I am not stating these facts implying that you dont know them, but for the others who come across this post who might not, so they can understand my argument). The mediator made a the suggestion of 24 days. GBP and Haymon thought it was fair. Mayweather did not budge. If Mayweather have at least given a different date or something to work with, then more things could have been worked out to what you've been saying of say 2 weeks but Mayweather flat out said no and he didn't want to cooperate.
                    come on man, thats not true. The whole time Scheffer has been telling them to give him a closer date and they may take it. You dont remember hearing Pac all those times saying he will take it but just not the day of the fight and then Roach saying just to give them 3 days? All the Pac fans were repeating that the whole time when in reality there official stance was 30 days. Again, the mediator didnt really say 24. That wasnt no lesser time. Thats what Arum would do anyways because Pac already did it against Hatton so he had to go there. If anything, you start from there and go lower. How is that doing something when that was there stance from the jump?

Again, you are only really hearing Arum's side. Plus like I keep telling people, there was also way more to it than that. Dont believe the GBP & Haymon hype. Thats just Arum talk. Arum was also trying to force an apology and trying to get GBP to give up there share of Pac's contract by threatning them with a lawsuit otherwise. Its a scam by Arum and you people dont see it. Just like he's dumb and brings some Scientist to tell Floyd that he cant be hurt or 24 days is fine when weve alreayd had 50 other articles on here by experts who say 24 days is a joke and they agree with Floyd that it should be random blood testing all the way close to the fight. What if Floyd wouldve brought them, would it have been a sham if Pac didnt agree to that?

What if the mediator had told Pac that the cut off date he suggest is 3 days? Do you think Arum wouldve took that? Come on you guys, open your eyes. People just feel the need to blame one said or say someone is scared. You have to look at it from both sides. Sometimes things just dont work out. I dont blame either because I understand both of there sides

Comment

Originally posted by Jermaine83 View Post
                      instead of blaming one man(FLOYD)...everyone needs to stop and think:
                      1.WHY DOES PAC NOT WANT THE TESTS...WHY OH WHY..??????????
                      am not saying hes on anything but if it were me i would want to beat up the guy who been talking **** and prove am not juicing..what has he got to lose apart from a beating in the ring......lol..
                      PLEASE,SOMEONE MAKE A THREAD ASKING WHY DOES MANNY NOT WANT THE TESTS??
                      1:BECAUSE HE IS JUICING??
                      2:HIS STUUPID ****ING PRIDE??
                      3:HE IS SCARED OF NEEDLES??
                      thats real talk right there.....no hate..i luv Manny fighting style too but these need to be answered!!!!! KMT
                      Welcome to the thread.

1. Actually Pac has agreed to random testing.....just not too close.
                      2. Both fighters have their pride.....Manny is ok with 24 days instead of 30, Floyd is the one that didn't want to give any of his pride and stayed with his position on Random Testing without a cutoff date.
                      3. This is irrelevant as he has agreed to random testing up to 24 days before the bout and immediately after the fight in the locker room.

Comment

Working...
                      X