No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: K9 Bundrage, Ishe Smith Explode at Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
    That crown belongs to Paulie. Cano whooped him.
    Didn't happen

Comment

Ishe by 9 round stopage

Comment

Gabriel Rosado can beat both in the same night!!!

Comment

I laughed my ass off at Floyd with the huge smile during the staredown. The build up to Saturday night has definitely been entertaining. I expect to see a good card, these guys are ready to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
            these two are fighting for the right to call themselves the worst champion in boxing.
            lol, that's pretty much it....tonite's ESPN matchup with Peterson and Holt may not be Hagler vs Hearns, but its the F--n fight of the centurycompared to this one....maybe it will be fun, no offense to either guy, but does anyone care who wins?

Comment

Originally posted by BritJimbo View Post
              lol, that's pretty much it....tonite's ESPN matchup with Peterson and Holt may not be Hagler vs Hearns, but its the F--n fight of the centurycompared to this one....maybe it will be fun, no offense to either guy, but does anyone care who wins?
              Also, I cant remember the differences btwn Bunderage, Smith, Grady Brewer, Deandre Lattimore...I know they are different guys, because they have different names....but werent they probably all on that Contender show at one point?

Comment

Looking forward to this one.

Comment

Working...
                X