Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Rapper Rick Ross survives drive by shooting in Florida.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeftHookGarcia View Post
    Lots of people saying Ross set this up himself to get more "street cred".

And it looks from the pictures that there isn't even any bullet holes in the car...

There's almost never ever shootings on that street. There's no clean getaway spots really, just a bunch of dead ends and rich residents.

If the GD's were gonna send someone to sofla to do this, 1) this place was stupid as hell. 2) they have the worst hit men in the game cuz that dont look too professional to me.

It happened right outside a local late night-early morning breakfast spot. Perfect place for random knuckleheads to be chillin after the club/strip club.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      What's funny is....how do Ross' albums get a better review % by metacritic than Eminem, J Cole, and other emcee's that are 1,000 times better than him??? Same thing with Meek Mill's album.....how the hell do some of these guys get positive reviews???

And we already know Ross faked Mills datpiff mixtape numbers to generate more buzz for him. F**k Ross, but I wouldn't wish him dead.

you know way too much about sh#t music

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        not all rap is ****, flock of seagulls!

Comment

I feel a bit sorry for Rozay, not even a drive by shooting is going to give him street cred LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            Eminem and J Cole are s**t??? Sure Meek and Ross are, but those two aren't. I was saying it's crazy now f**king Meek Mill and Ross received a better metacritic % for their recent albums than Eminem and J Cole, who lyrically way way way way above them.

Comment

I just googled Rick Ross. Never heard of him before.

I swear to god he tried to buy my Pac - Hatton ticket at the MGM box office.

Comment

911 call

Comment

God forgives they don't.

Shame tho some body tried to shoot him so pointless I was just listening to him On the way to work he got some pretty good in the car music.

Comment

Working...
                  X