Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Danny Garcia Become A Superstar Thanks To The New York Rican?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Cotto has lost 4 times and he still the 3rd biggest draw in the sport. You understimating how loyal the fan base is.
    thats not right, the klitschkos are a bigger draw i thought. as is mayweather and pacquiao.

i also thought garcia was born in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
      No Danny will never be a superstar. He is the PR version of Tim Bradley. Sorry to say it and he seems like a nice kid, but he just does not have "IT". You need an "IT" factor to be a superstar. Fighters like Floyd, Pac, RJJ, Bhop, ODLH, Judah, etc. have an IT factor. Fighters like Dawson, Garcia, Bradley, etc. do not. There is really nothing they can do about it to be honest, they just do not have that superstar quality. As far as Danny, he is a good fighter, but does nothing "great". Whether you love/hate Pac, Floyd, Cotto, Bhop, etc....they are all great at certain things or have something intangible that makes them a superstar. Danny will never be one, no matter who he beats sorry. He is just not a dynamic fighter. I mean maybe something will happen to change that? Not sure but as of right now no he will never have popularity like Cotto.

Maybe that's whats makes him special the fact that he doesn't do anything special yet he keeps winning so as long as he keeps winning people will be very interested in watching this kid.

Comment

Working...
      X