Collapse
No announcement yet.

For all personal wondering questions...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all personal wondering questions...

Ask me off the forum, I might even respond. Mystyal2k5@yahoo.com. :ANYWORD:

Man whatever happened in your other thread involving mods I didnt know that ish was real. I make the same jokes with ricdarula in his threads anyways I dont give a phuk what your personal business is. SMH its getting to where you cant even make jokes without butthurt accidently happening.

Comment

how about PM questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Man whatever happened in your other thread involving mods I didnt know that ish was real. I make the same jokes with ricdarula in his threads anyways I dont give a phuk what your personal business is. SMH its getting to where you cant even make jokes without butthurt accidently happening.
        All good....

Comment

Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
          how about PM questions?
          Nope.........

Comment

I had a conversation about Arsenio Hall with a co-worker today. Both of us were wondering his whereabouts nowadays. Can those kinds of questions be answered as well?

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
              Nope.........
              how about face cam?

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
                I had a conversation about Arsenio Hall with a co-worker today. Both of us were wondering his whereabouts nowadays. Can those kinds of questions be answered as well?
                You know it!!!

Comment

! Email only
                  Originally posted by RetiringScene View Post
                  how about face cam?

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Cornelius View Post
                    Rumor has it he's supposed to get a new talk show hosting gig sometime in the near future. Though admittedly, that rumor has been circulating for quite a few years now.

Comment

Working...
                    X