No announcement yet.

I love goats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Tadic was instrumental in bringing Mladic to justice. He has a vision for a new Serbia and wants to integrate the country into the E.U. Tadic is a great leader and is doing great things to his country and is restoring Serbia's image in the world..

Comment

Originally posted by Muammar Gaddafi View Post
      kakav glupan sunce ti jebem

Comment

No, it's really not like that. People in Serbia live almost like they did during the 90's. Salaries are low, prices are high, nothing is working and everything is falling apart.

And plus we lost our dignity for 1000th time. Why shouldn't Mladic be prosecuted in front of Serbian court if it's our moral obligation?

I could write 100 pages about why Tadic is bad for Serbia but i can't be bothered.

Propaganda does wonders, like it did during the war, but in negative light.
        If you reside in Serbia (and not Libya) then I will concede that you must be more informed than me about Serbian politics, etc. From an American perspective he seems like a really positive leader for Serbia and seems to be trying to move the country towards a western style democracy...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          If you reside in Serbia (and not Libya) then I will concede that you must be more informed than me about Serbian politics, etc. From an American perspective he seems like a really positive leader for Serbia and seems to be trying to move the country towards a western style democracy...
          Like Milosevic seemed like a war criminal?

And actually they are more or less the same, the country is in deep ****.

It's just Milosevic made stupid moves, and Tadic makes even more stupid considering circumstances.

Comment

thread that starts with goats must end with politics

Comment

Originally posted by MILE KITIC View Post
              thread that starts with goats must end with politics
              I still want you hanged at the Tripoli central square for crimes against goats!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  We have sex, yes?

Comment

We have sex, yes?

You and the goat? Sure, why not.

I don't own the goat, feel free to have your wicked way with it

Just thought the thread could use some pictures

Comment

Working...
                    X