Boxing Voice: “Joshua Ruiz did 5000 views”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Voice: “Joshua Ruiz did 5000 views”

TIMESTAMPED. 25:00. CLICK TO PLAY!

Nes is seemingly super desperate to maintain his access to Wilder and will say anything. I dont know if they are PBC funded but they clearly have a bias. I stopped listening a while ago because Nes would **** talk his co-hosts but if they ever did the same he would be a real baby about it.

Comment

LOL. Ness is too funny. Even the other TBV people are sick to death of his lies and hatred and racism. TBV with Ness is a joke shill channel. They need to let this guy go on his own so he can join up with Fannon and 78 and all those other inbred goons.

Comment

I got sick of TBV. I don't mind the obvious bias; it's kind of entertaining.

I just couldn't get past how thick they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post
          I got sick of TBV. I don't mind the obvious bias; it's kind of entertaining.

I just couldn't get past how thick they are.
          Why they lie for

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            TIMESTAMPED. 25:00. CLICK TO PLAY!

It did more than that. But it didn't do as well as DAZN had hoped that's why they didn't release the numbers like they did for Canelo. And that's also why they aren't allowing AJ to fight in the UK when he'd be coming on at 5pm here up against college football

Comment

Has it occurred to frankie2bans that the 2 biggest fighters on DAZN, AJ and Canelo, have both lost in embarrassing fashion in the fights most watched by American fans?

If you want DAZN subs to increase, you should hope and pray only 5k people watched this.

Man it would make me LMFAO if Haymon found a way to derail the rematch from being on DAZN. frankie2bans would off himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                It did more than that. But it didn't do as well as DAZN had hoped that's why they didn't release the numbers like they did for Canelo. And that's also why they aren't allowing AJ to fight in the UK when he'd be coming on at 5pm here up against college football
                It didn’t do as well as Canelo vs Jacobs, so what were their numbers?

If Canelo Jacobs did 48mil in sub revenue then it still means year or month subs in which viewers got the fight for free.

Only 5000 viewers whom paid for the Canelo Jacobs fight? We’re not even talking about any new DAZN buys after Canelo’s fight to Joshua. And if Canelo Jacobs did 1.3 million global views... that all this world subscribers equal 5000 views?

You know where I’m getting at with this here mayne

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Has it occurred to frankie2bans that the 2 biggest fighters on DAZN, AJ and Canelo, have both lost in embarrassing fashion in the fights most watched by American fans?

If you want DAZN subs to increase, you should hope and pray only 5k people watched this.

Man it would make me LMFAO if Haymon found a way to derail the rematch from being on DAZN. frankie2bans would off himself.
                  Exhibit A.

A non boxing fan. Lol. Still trying to convince Boxing Fans that DAZN isn’t worth it. And people wonder why it’s funny to make fun of the LDBC.

bigjavi973

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Exhibit A.

A non boxing fan. Lol. Still trying to convince Boxing Fans that DAZN isn’t worth it. And people wonder why it’s funny to make fun of the LDBC.

bigjavi973
                    What a ridiculous response. I guess you haven't thought about that. Fact is Canelo and AJ both lost very bad in their fights most watched by American fans.

I am not trying to convince fans of anything. The fact subscription sales in the US haven't met expectations suggests fans don't yet feel the same way you about DAZN. That ain't my fault.

I'm not part of the LDBC. well I am to you because you assume everyone black is.

Comment

Working...
                    X