• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    why the **** do you post here?
    Because he’s ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
      His best days are behind him. He'd struggle to beat Rob Brant at this point. I'd probably even pick Brant in that fight at this point.
      Of course you would Julia that's why it's a safe bet to pick GGG Esp. If you pick against him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        no

he did sanchez dirty (no pun)

you can keep imagining things all you want... and I always said that his team is doing him wrong (management) but he keeps them and drops sanchez... imo that was stupid
        Well he did drop his management, unless you mean he should drop Loeffler.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          I hope he loses really

even tho I dont really like the guy, he did stankchez real dirty. Shame on lilg
          Sanchez acted like an ass hole after the split. I don't feel sorry for him at all. Sanchez works for Golovkin. He had two huge paydays for the Canelo fights and numerous very good paydays with Golovkin. He's not hurting financially.He admitted that he did well in the construction business and is OK. Golovkin has never said a bad word about Sanchez even after Sanchez called him some really nasty names.

Comment

While I would use different training methods than those depicted in these video clips*, simply eyeballing GGG's physique he looks in much better shape than he has in recent years; the flat/depleted look is gone; hopefully this will translate into a GGG who looks rejuvenated in the ring as well.

*"The faster you move during an exercise the less efficiently you load the target muscles (force-velocity curve, momentum, offloading onto other muscle groups, etc.).

Take your time and focus on keeping the targeted muscles under tension over the full range of the exercise.

HOW you perform each repetition is far more important than how MANY you do or how MUCH you lift.

Focus more on how WELL you perform exercises, and less on trying to impress other people at the gym or on social media with how many reps you can do or how much you can lift badly."
            --Drew Baye--
            Last edited by GelfSara; 05-26-2019, 11:01 AM.

Comment

After GGG split with Sanchez I started to speculate that GGG was looking to box and do more than what he was doing with sanchez.

In Canelo/GGG2 Sanchez was on camera telling GGG he was losing I think after round 8 because he wasnt going forward and I was pretty confused because at that time I think I had it a draw and it was WAY closer than Sanchez was implying.

GGG only came back in that fight because he started to box and people, including myself and I'm a fan, criminally underrated his boxing skill. After finding success against Canelo I think he wants to capitalize on that. GGG can tire Canelo with his pressure/work rate and be a better boxer. This could work. GGG is looking more lean and quick than he was before.

A lot of people always speculated GGG was the one carrying Sanchez, in my experience, someone explicitly used gassievs inability to adapt against usyk as Sanchezs inability to give useful advice as an example and I wouldnt disagree.

Itll be neat to see if he improves or doesnt.

Comment

Too late for GGG to learn anything new.

Comment

Looking more like a slick bruvva everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                    After GGG split with Sanchez I started to speculate that GGG was looking to box and do more than what he was doing with sanchez.

In Canelo/GGG2 Sanchez was on camera telling GGG he was losing I think after round 8 because he wasnt going forward and I was pretty confused because at that time I think I had it a draw and it was WAY closer than Sanchez was implying.

GGG only came back in that fight because he started to box and people, including myself and I'm a fan, criminally underrated his boxing skill. After finding success against Canelo I think he wants to capitalize on that. GGG can tire Canelo with his pressure/work rate and be a better boxer. This could work. GGG is looking more lean and quick than he was before.

A lot of people always speculated GGG was the one carrying Sanchez, in my experience, someone explicitly used gassievs inability to adapt against usyk as Sanchezs inability to give useful advice as an example and I wouldnt disagree.

Itll be neat to see if he improves or doesnt.
                    I think it's obvious sometimes trainers tell their fighters they are losing to motivate them to give the extra mile and try to secure as many rounds as possible at the end when the fighters are already very tired.
                    You can't read much unto that.

Comment

Originally posted by GelfSara View Post
                      While I would use different training methods than those depicted in these video clips, simply eyeballing GGG's physique he looks in much better shape than he has in recent years; the flat/depleted look is gone; hopefully this will translate into a GGG who looks rejuvenated in the ring as well.
                      That's exactly what i noted, think the extended layoff helps between fights although when younger g was sharpest fighting 3 to 4 times a year.

Comment

Working...
                      X