No announcement yet.

Is PBC a cult? "I pulled my energy from my melanin" says Gary Russell Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing101_ View Post
    Not at all my guy. Genes aka Genetics do matter. Dark skin people do not need to use Artifical UVA radiation to produce melanin unlike some other races. Very light-skinned people (for example, many northern Europeans) have so little melanin that they'll get a sunburn after a short time in the sun. They often will use sunblock cream as a matter of course if they anticipate significant exposure to sunlight, This is not the case for people of his ethnicity.

You can try to make it race thing if you wont but I hope not. Gary mentioned he is doing it for his "ethnicity" and people get too emotional and in their feelings thinking he's a racist. You have Canelo and many other mexican and Latin American fighters who say they are doing it for Mexico and their Heritage but when a Black Man does it, he's called a racist, what hypocrisy!
    Canelo is a white spainard

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
      Canelo is a white spainard
      Who cares? we honestly shouldnt even be having a discussion on race and ethic origin, We all came here to take about something we share the same interest in, which is BOXING.

Lets try to stay focus on boxing and not this dumb ****, that has people stirred up and divided.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        Guys, quit acting like Lomachenko is White.

Just look at him here standing next to your typical Latino. People who don't follow boxing would tell you the guy on the right is the honkey.

Like Canelo is Irish, right?

Lot of Northern and Eastern Europeans have swarthy complexions. Still Caucasian.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          No, you haven't. You're just another loser who cares more about promotions than actual boxers. Just like you failed to focus on what a weird ass GRJr is with that quote and instead deflected it to a promotion.

In fact, if you were paying attention to actual boxers, you'd have noticed years ago that GRJr is known for saying weird stuff.
          from dudes entrance it's safe to assume he'd be known for saying some weird stuff.

Comment

Not at all my guy. Genes aka Genetics do matter. Dark skin people do not need to use Artifical UVA radiation to produce melanin unlike some other races. Very light-skinned people (for example, many northern Europeans) have so little melanin that they'll get a sunburn after a short time in the sun. They often will use sunblock cream as a matter of course if they anticipate significant exposure to sunlight, This is not the case for people of his ethnicity.

You can try to make it race thing if you wont but I hope not. Gary mentioned he is doing it for his "ethnicity" and people get too emotional and in their feelings thinking he's a racist. You have Canelo and many other mexican and Latin American fighters who say they are doing it for Mexico and their Heritage but when a Black Man does it, he's called a racist, what hypocrisy!
            you know it's funny you mention that because I've seen Garys brother claiming the Egyptians were black yet they were the first ones to use sun screen lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
              you know it's funny you mention that because I've seen Garys brother claiming the Egyptians were black yet they were the first ones to use sun screen lmao
              You stand correct on the statement that the first record of sun protection began with the Egyptians, But it wasnt for the same purpose as used today, it was just used solely as an cosmetic.

Comment

You stand correct on the statement that the first record of sun protection began with the Egyptians, But it wasnt for the same purpose as used today, it was just used solely as an cosmetic.
                If you read Apocryphal texts written by the ancients you'll learn they were not black. Egypt was a diverse place and the majority of the blacks there were Nubian slaves which is why lot of blacks look at ancient depictions of these Nubian's and claim all Egyptians were black lol

Comment

Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
                  If you read Apocryphal texts written by the ancients you'll learn they were not black. Egypt was a diverse place and the majority of the blacks there were Nubian slaves which is why lot of blacks look at ancient depictions of these Nubian's and claim all Egyptians were black lol
                  Thats a double edged sword your using my friend. Quit spreading false information. The egyptians were Hamites, and the Nubians were KuSH-ites Both Ham and Kush were the son's of Noah (A Black Man) ,which proves the egyptians were a group of people with high melanin skin. Maybe You've never been to Africa nor Egypt alone, but the people there will tell you that the ancient people of their land were a dark skinned people, but what's even better is that It's everywhere around you look in Africa and Egypt you'll see the dark skinned people and the things they left behind to confirm that statement.

Since you brought up the Apocryphal text. which I highly doubt you read, The Book of Enoch seems to indicate that the world before Noah’s flood was a much darker place, as far as melanin is concerned. Once you read the Book of Enoch you'll learn that Lamech (Noah's father) was black and was in shocked and afraid when his wife (Betenos) gave birth to a child with "white" skin but "wooly" hair.

You dont need to be a rocket science to conclude that the only way a black man has a son with white skin is if the child was ALBINO. Yup that's correct Noah was an ALBINO MAN if you read and study those apocryphal books as much as I do, you'll too learn the truth too.

Comment

Thats a double edged sword your using my friend. Quit spreading false information. The egyptians were Hamites, and the Nubians were KuSH-ites Both Ham and Kush were the son's of Noah (A Black Man) ,which proves the egyptians were a group of people with high melanin skin. Maybe You've never been to Africa nor Egypt alone, but the people there will tell you that the ancient people of their land were a dark skinned people, but what's even better is that It's everywhere around you look in Africa and Egypt you'll see the dark skinned people and the things they left behind to confirm that statement.

Since you brought up the Apocryphal text. which I highly doubt you read, The Book of Enoch seems to indicate that the world before Noah’s flood was a much darker place, as far as melanin is concerned. Once you read the Book of Enoch you'll learn that Lamech (Noah's father) was black and was in shocked and afraid when his wife (Betenos) gave birth to a child with "white" skin but "wooly" hair.

You dont need to be a rocket science to conclude that the only way a black man has a son with white skin is if the child was ALBINO. Yup that's correct Noah was an ALBINO MAN if you read and study those apocryphal books as much as I do, you'll too learn the truth too.
                    You know nothing.

"his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head †and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful†. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright"

so the book of Enoch clearly describes Noah as a White Man, with no imperfections in his DNA. This is why God used Noah to replenish the earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phillyy215 View Post
                      You know nothing.

"his body was white as snow and red as the blooming of a rose, and the hair of his head †and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful†. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright"

so the book of Enoch clearly describes Noah as a White Man, with no imperfections in his DNA. This is why God used Noah to replenish the earth.
                      OK you got it my man's. next topic........

Comment

Working...
                      X