Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEOS] Zelenoff 2016 KOs MarineS and Black BeltS!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    We'll also probably hear about his death too
    will be a devastating blow to the sport if and when that day comes

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      I don't understand why some people are worried about him having a mental illness that will get him hurt. Why wouldn't you want this waste of life to get killed in one of these "fights". Natural selection needs to step in.
      It has! Charlie has for some unknown reason been able to sucker punch, much less get Floyd senior to crack him, Wilder was about ready to become Darwin's handmaiden...but Dentoy does have a heart after all....Then the time in the gym where the guy beat the stuffing out of him. Hes become so good at being an idiot that I actually could see him telling Tyson to put his glove up, and then cracking him and running fast enough to get away with it.

Charlies technique? learn and memorize where the exits are...natural selection dictates that if I want to be an azzhole i better know where the exits are! But I don't know my bro from the history section...I know for a fact that if Charlie had tried this stunt on any of the martial arts clubs in Baltimore when I was getting taught he would...how you say it? not find the exits!!
      Last edited by billeau2; 02-10-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        I'm just really grateful to be able to say that I was alive to witness the Zelenoff era in boxing
        This thread should be stickied and turned into a memorial thread when Charlie finds the right kind of opponent interested in making sure the gene pool is clear

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Why do all the guys he's fighting look like they've been forced into?

The look of fear when they're squaring up makes Zelenoff look like prime Tyson.

They are all betas!!

Comment

Makes me enjoy this even more.

Comment

Clearly that late portion of that particular fight wasn't a good look for Z, but I thought he did more than enough in the early rounds to garner him a hard fought but clear decision

Comment

Here's a slightly better version of this which includes the in ring portion of the fight.

Comment

War, Charlie Z!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Love how he starts every fight with a sucker punch from nowhere while the other guys is all "ar-are we doing this now?"
                    Yeah, that's weird... touches gloves with one hand, and hits with the other.

I don't get how he's "undefeated" since I've seen at least six videos where he gets his ass kicked.

The guy's hilarious though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      Clearly that late portion of that particular fight wasn't a good look for Z, but I thought he did more than enough in the early rounds to garner him a hard fought but clear decision
                      True. According to the rules of his federation the fight stops when charlie is winded... The fight starts when Charlie starts fighting again.

Comment

Working...
                      X