No announcement yet.

Best Boxing Quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    "Let me pour some water on your balls" - Ray Torres during Morales VS Raheem
    That quote reminds me of the MUSANGWE KNOCKOUT hand-job revival video.

Comment

"Adrien Broner will be fighter of the decade."

Comment

"The referee is the most important man in the ring besides the two fighters"- George Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKidd View Post
          "Pardon me?"

George Foreman interrupting a reporter's question prior to Rumble in the Jungle. Gotta see it for impact!
          Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          "I broke my back.... my back is broken.... spinal" mike tyson
          Originally posted by paulf View Post
          "He not even on my level, man, in shape or out of shape. I think that was like my third day I got there; I sparred him because he is a punk, man. He a punk and he gonna tell you to quote him calling me a ****sexual? Man, listen yo, he was calling this chick every day, homie, and I was cracking that ass. You know what I'm saying? He was calling her and begging her for money. You ain't making dough like that, so don't even stunt. I'm not even making no dough like that off of boxing. He act like these ESPN checks we are getting are super big and ****, and he's living some lavish lifestyle. He ain't even got no damn apartment in his name. Where do you stay? He go around from house to house like a vagabond."

Tim Coleman on Vernon Paris
          LOL these are gold, especially that bit by Foreman after a reporter asked him if ALi could beat him

Some that I really like:

"I have been so great in boxing they had to create an image like Rocky, a white image on the screen, to counteract my image in the ring. America has to have its white images, no matter where it gets them. Jesus, Wonder Woman, Tarzan and Rocky." - Muhammad Ali

"Boxing is the only sport you can get your brain shook, your money took and your name in the undertaker book." - Joe Frazier

"Muhammad Ali was a god, an idol and an icon. He was boxing. Any kid that had the opportunity to talk to Ali, to get advice from Muhammad Ali, was privileged. He's always given me time to ask questions, although I was so in awe that I didn't ask questions." - Ray Leonard

"Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can't talk. The man can't fight. The man needs talking lessons. The man needs boxing lessons. And since he's gonna fight me, he needs falling lessons." - Muhammad Ali

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

Comment

Working...
          X