Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: Gassiev Beats Dorticos With No Problems - By Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
    vagina? you mean the stuff between your legs?!!..soviet pússy
    What amazing comebacks you have. Your IQ definitely matches your age. I would say around 15-20 for both.

“Biased opinions” lmao you ****ing idiot, your parents must regret not aborting you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      What amazing comebacks you have. Your IQ definitely matches your age. I would say around 15-20 for both.

“Biased opinions” lmao you ****ing idiot, your parents must regret not aborting you.
      this comment says everything about you,a person with 'one' brain cell can see he was supporting his countryman nothing wrong with that..but you're too stupid to realise that lowlife russian vermin..eat shît and have a cöcktail mixed with gassiev's jizz while ya at it bum

Comment

this comment says everything about you,a person with 'one' brain cell can see he was supporting his countryman nothing wrong with that..but you're too stupid to realise that lowlife russian vermin..eat shît and have a cöcktail mixed with gassiev's jizz while ya at it bum
        I just quoted you and said that all opinions are biased. You called me russian scum. Keep up the brave online talk warrior.

Comment

I just quoted you and said that all opinions are biased. You called me russian scum. Keep up the brave online talk warrior.
          "russian scum"?..that was just some banter,till you mentioned parents,I.q and stuff..looks like I guessed right..you really are a russian scum

Comment

It'll be the most interesting fight on the 2nd round. I have Gassiev winning as well.

Comment

dorticos is shockingly repetitive in his offence - jab , right hand, rinse repeat, he rarely throws a lead right

even though dorticos has an unreal chin and is extremely tough, gassievs power is at the most effective its ever been,

gassiev is an improving fighter

gassiev by ko

Comment

Dorticos is too skilled and polished for the stiff robotic Russian

Comment

"russian scum"?..that was just some banter,till you mentioned parents,I.q and stuff..looks like I guessed right..you really are a russian scum
                  That was just some banter?

Clowns who just vomit some words online, then call it just banter... comedy until you end up with a broken jaw.

But this is the internet, so on here you can keep on acting tough and insult anyone.
                  Last edited by Vlad_; 01-14-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

That was just some banter?

Clowns who just vomit some words online, then call it just banter... comedy until you end up with a broken jaw.
                    why the hell are you telling me the story of how you ended up with a broken jaw while i've never been touched..you circus clown..by the way I picked the home fighter gassiev to get the win..but if your brain cells were working you'd see sergey's points were invalid and not objective now byeee butthurt natalia!

Comment

why the hell are you telling me the story of how you ended up with a broken jaw while i've never been touched..you circus clown..by the way I picked the home fighter gassiev to get the win..but if your brain cells were working you'd see sergey's points were invalid and not objective now byeee butthurt natalia!
                      I say low IQ you say one brain cell. I say clown then you say clown. I say broken jaw then you say broken jaw.

You’re a ****ing parrot with ZERO originality. You really need to work on your comebacks, because the ones so far would keep on letting your parents down...

Not only is your IQ low, but it most certainly matches your credit score, you bum.

Comment

Working...
                      X