Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
    I really didn't expect it to catch on like that, when I called him that in my 1st comment.
    It just has a great ring to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Free0001 View Post
      Clenbuterol's benefits are multiple:

"A study performed on young males shows that only a 2 week use of clenbuterol increased their muscle mass 4.3% and reduced their fat by 15.4%"

[From Broscience article and verified with multiple online sources]
      this just in! a 20-year clinical trial study of over 3,000 random Mexicans, shows that over half actually had detectable levels of Clen. in their system!

it's a scientific fact that one can easily have detectable levels of Clen from merely eating meat produced in Mexico!

Comment

• lol

golov-fans think that burgergate > bull****gate

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          running around saying " anyone from 154-168 " for FIVE YEARS

but then ducking an old faded 153lb midget, and a fat red kid at 155..... only to offer to fight every other JMW at 154.....

..... is NOT worse than eating a contaminated burger

no matter how much you try to spin it

Golovkin WAS guilty..... you just think Clenelo is
          Lol why would someone debate you knowing what we know now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slicc View Post
            But, Canelo's the one who handed GGG his belt.

fixed.....

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
            But, Canelo's the one who handed GGG his belt and then continued to negotiate with Golovkin, but lil'G ran for the hills..... just like he did with Cotto.

Comment

• lol.. canelo fans and and GGG haters are in hell right now.

and the GGG stans are in heaven

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                I will say, that I'm not sure on what to believe regarding the "what to be expected within the range of meat contamination"

We need more information. How many ng/mL was detected?

Is there a cutoff threshold that permits acceptable levels within your system? If that's the case, the drug tests should have these thresholds, so it's never even announced as a positive. For example, drug tests for street drugs all have cutoff levels, to prevent excuses.

Has there been clinical testing that shows one can actually test positive for Clen. merely by eating meat? Or are all these claims about about meat contamination based on reports from athletes only? And they all had similar levels? We need real measurements like the ng/mL amount detected.

IDK - we need more information before one can deduce a reasonable possibility.

I will say it is much easier FOR ME to believe that a boxer with tens of millions at stake, and possibly his health, would try to get a competitive advantage, than have it coming from "contaminated meat."

Just my take doe..

agreed

they should make Canelo undertake the strictest testing possible, and then foot the bill

Comment

• Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                  this just in! a 20-year clinical trial study of over 3,000 random Mexicans, shows that over half actually had detectable levels of Clen. in their system!

it's a scientific fact that one can easily have detectable levels of Clen from merely eating meat produced in Mexico!

that is ridiculous

they have got to sort that rubbish out

so they can clear Clenelo's name

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
                    lol.. canelo fans and and GGG haters are in hell right now.

and the GGG stans are in heaven

They kinda had it coming. GGG fans need to watch that Jacobs fight again and be honest with themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      Lol why would someone debate you knowing what we know now?

that athlete's should not stop for a burger in Mexico ?

that excuse still sounds ridiculous to me..... but, there it is

Comment

Working...
                      X