View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 07:37 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 525,208,379,708,542.38
Total Points: 525,208,379,834,608.31
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
why isnt he allowed to box lol. all i ever hear is people calling him a crude caveman but when he fights off the backfoot (occasionally not all the time) and works behind the jab he gets crucified for not throwing wild haymakers with his chin in the air.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
how did he land so many more shots than canelo then? oh wait i forgot solid jabs dont count as a scoring shot anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
Why does he have to?

I thought he boxed beautifully at times behind the jab, stepping in with combos and the pivoting round the corner to avoid counters.
Yes he did, not denying, but that put the result in doubt. It was an either way fight.

Whereas in the build up they goaded Canelo continously, Golovkin and Sanchez literally said if he comes to fight he'll get knocked out. That is arrogance if not backed up. Everyone is trolling about Mexican style, but it's true! The guy gave you what you want, you are supposedly the biggest, baddest guy in world boxing, SO WHY do you decide to box and move? Surely the winning strategy was meeting him in the middle of the ring and blast him out like he did so many times before. Surely that gives him a conclusive W and puts this whole thing to bed.

I am not shaming the dude, but it makes no sense!!

Instead of getting defensive answer the question
sunny31 is online now   Reply With Quote