Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khabib Nurmagomedov, Max Holloway, And Nate Diaz Will Be Conor's Next Three Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Talking and doing are two different things. From what White says, there has been nothing more than minor talks since 2016.
    White has said nothing like that lol. They've been negoitating for months and they're very close to reaching a deal. Conor's also been posting pictures of himself training for the past few months.

Comment

Then Conor would have to be Khabib's next fight. And if he can win that, maybe give the cursed Ferguson fight another try.

Comment

I thought it is his passion to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          White has said nothing like that lol. They've been negoitating for months and they're very close to reaching a deal. Conor's also been posting pictures of himself training for the past few months.
          Until I see him in the actual cage I just don't see it to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Until I see him in the actual cage I just don't see it to be honest.
            I'd love to see Khabib ragdoll Conor to an easy decision or submission win. If not, I hope he at least gets to fight and beat Ferguson before these rumors of his retirement come true.

Comment

Working...
            X