View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 09:47 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 936 Post(s)
King_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond reputeKing_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,569,954,860,218.50
Well deserved - HaglerSteelChin Another one - HaglerSteelChin herecomesthemoney.gif - HanzGruber To wipe your tears with pussy - Boxing Goat Nuthugger - Pigeons 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - Amazinger This is better than a camels cock!. enjoy! - Amazinger Cheers to a good poster - King Krusher 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Just watched 9th and 10th. Lederman gave 9th to kov. No way. 10th was close. Max is even saying ward could've got a couple rounds.

Max seems to know Ward was rallying.
I have to rewatch again to remember the exact rounds, I wasn't keeping mental tabs, but I think I had 10 to Kovalev. One of those late rounds Max gave to Ward, but I thought Kovalev won it
King_ is offline   Reply With Quote