No announcement yet.

Nodar Kumaritashvili, Olympic luger, dies in training at Winter Olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
    yeah i dont want to see it either....just like a few years back when they were talking about people getting beheaded on video tape...i dont want to see that **** man

RIP to him.

i cant imagine what is going on in the mind of the competitors...those guys and gals have major courage
    wow...its funny u said that..i was gonna type that, that nick bergman or whatever his name was beheading image is still in my head..kinda over it now but yea some people cant stomache **** like that and certain things i cant watch..

Comment

Think they said that he was travelling at over 130 Km/h when he hit that beam. Terrible tragedy.

Comment

this is ****in horrible, you would think in Olympics competitors safety would priority, or maybe not...

Comment

Originally posted by corpse elf View Post
          wow...its funny u said that..i was gonna type that, that nick bergman or whatever his name was beheading image is still in my head..kinda over it now but yea some people cant stomache **** like that and certain things i cant watch..
          yet you have a gif in your sig getting chopped off.

Comment

Sad story indeed, just a young kid trying to represent his country in the olympic games, prayers go out to his family.. very tragic..

Rest in Peace Nodar.

Comment

Originally posted by Alec900 View Post
              this is ****in horrible, you would think in Olympics competitors safety would priority, or maybe not...
              It was stated on the news that even the most experienced guys were having issues with that track.

Sadly, no one made any adjustments before Nodar Kumaritashvili {R.I.P} made his practice run ...... very, very tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Valero Is God View Post
                yet you have a gif in your sig getting chopped off.
                dude its kenny..he dies every damn time.

Comment

Working...
                X