No announcement yet.

Johanneson stopped in 1st round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johanneson stopped in 1st round

I just saw a report that Carl Johanneson was knocked out in the first round by Leva Kirakosyan the guy who almost had Michael Gomez out recently. Don't know any more detail i'm afraid.

Originally posted by barryboy
    I just saw a report that Carl Johanneson was knocked out in the first round by Leva Kirakosyan the guy who almost had Michael Gomez out recently. Don't know any more detail i'm afraid.
    who is this guy?
    was he any good
    gonna be good

Comment

He looked like a pretty good prospect, he's British but had trained in the States and was now over here fighting and he'd looked pretty impressive and a good match for all the British guys at 130 so this is a bit of a spanner in the works but it's still early in his career and it was the 1st round so maybe he was caught cold.

Comment

bad loss for one of the better prospects in the game i had high hopes for him.
        hope it is a case of caught cold and he comes back but realy he should be dealing with this level fighter at this stage4 of his career if he is to amount to anything.

Comment

yea I have heard that he is pretty nice and i am very surprised he got Ko'd in the first round

Comment

Working...
          X