Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if floyd jumps 2 division up and challenges the best guy there???....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if floyd jumps 2 division up and challenges the best guy there???....

floyd vs. abraham what would be the outcome???(i'm considering abraham as 160 pounder because his last fight was at 160 before this 168 tourney) Like what marquez just did...

floyd ud12 over pavlik

don't know about abraham. he's not coming back down to 160 unless he's totally ineffective at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      floyd vs. abraham what would be the outcome???(i'm considering abraham as 160 pounder because his last fight was at 160 before this 168 tourney) Like what marquez just did...
      Will he?

That would be something. Although he doesnt have the balls.

Comment

He would be ktfo because its too high, and it would be a ***** move for any of them to fight a little man like floyd. Pwills is an exception to 160 because he has the body frame for it. Floyd does not no matter what weight he came in at fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
          floyd ud12 over pavlik

don't know about abraham. he's not coming back down to 160 unless he's totally ineffective at 168.
          lol what you smokin'? Floyd ud Pavlik

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            lol what you smokin'? Floyd ud Pavlik
            i think he can do it.

pavlik is slow.

floyd will move more and do less of the shoulder roll defense.

i think floyd can do to pavlik what pac did to a slow delahoya.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
              i think he can do it.

pavlik is slow.

floyd will move more and do less of the shoulder roll defense.

i think floyd can do to pavlik what pac did to a slow delahoya.
              First and foremost gayweather should take his balls back from Castillo.

The latter seem to still keep it as of now.

Comment

People would still complain. They would say Floyd is picking on bigger slow fighters. Then they would say Pavlik or Abe were over the hill and washed up..
                Floyd cant win even if he wins.. Haters will discredit ANYTHING he does

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                  People would still complain. They would say Floyd is picking on bigger slow fighters. Then they would say Pavlik or Abe were over the hill and washed up..
                  Floyd cant win even if he wins.. Haters will discredit ANYTHING he does
                  Last I looked gayweather made a 130 pounder move up 2 division while he himself came in overweight.

Now let's see gayweather move 2 divisions up.

Just like what Pac did.

Of course you have to give gayweather his balls back first and foremost.

That's a prerequisite for courage. Something gayweather lacks.

Comment

They wouldn't take the fight because they would get no credit if they stopped Floyd and neither of the two are very fast so there is a good chance of them both being outpointed.....too high risk and too low reward.

Comment

Working...
                    X