No announcement yet.

Andre Ward/Chad Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ward/Chad Dawson

Who do You Guys think is more talented,and has a brighter future?And if they were to face each other say...in a year or two, who would win and why?

Dawson would win now, and I think Dawson would win if they fought in a year or two.

Comment

Chad Dawson is the way more talented fighter.

Comment

the brighter future?
        well its impossible to say right now, chad is already a title holder and 28
        ward isnt a title holder, but he's 25, by the time he's 28 i think he'll be a title holder.

as for who would win, it is also impossible to say.
        both have good skills, i see ward getting better with time, and chad is skilled to.

this would be a good fight, ward was a light-heavy in the olimpics, i wonder why he is a SMW now????

Comment

I mean, Chad didn't cheat against a very dangrous opponent in Adamek or Johnson (Although I felt he lost) He didn't run away from his opponent, that is what you call boxing, not that bullcrap Ward pulled against Miranda

Comment

Dawson
            Ward didn't impress me one bit against Miranda, he was running the whole night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I mean, Chad didn't cheat against a very dangrous opponent in Adamek or Johnson (Although I felt he lost) He didn't run away from his opponent, that is what you call boxing, not that bullcrap Ward pulled against Miranda
              he wasnt running, the first 5 rounds he fought miranda on the inside, and in one of the rounds (i belive it was round 8), he fought within inches of miranda.

idk what fight you watched.

Comment

Dawson has more natural physical(speed, power) abilities but Ward has the boxing IQ and is more consistently focused and he has some speed and power as well.

If they fought, I would have to give it to Ward by UD. They would probably split the first 6 rounds about even but the last half of the fight would be dominated by ward. Ward is a master of breaking his opponent down and executing.

Comment

This fight is a natural, I think it'll happen sooner than we think. I'd favor Dawson over Ward by decision.

Comment

difficult choice

Comment

Working...
                    X