Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor-Pavlik: Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Taylor, but I'm picking Pavlik for now. Taylor will give Pavlik a different look than Miranda did, though, so we can't just look at last night and imagine the same thing happeneing to Taylor.

Still I don't think Taylor will make it through twelve rounds of Pavlik's punching, although he'll do a few things to reduce the Ghost's output.

Comment

Originally posted by $iN View Post
      The thing with Taylor is that he fights at one pace and doesn't listen to his corner. I have not see a single difference in Taylor since Steward took over his corner...
      I have,hes became even more ignerant,Taylor has just become real negative,and its amazing he keeps winning these controversal decisions,his heart dont seem to be in boxing,he just seems happy to win by a point or two,Pavlik will put us all out of our misery,we have a GREAT division,with a boring champ

Comment

Just stick to the lounge...
        My point being proven... Sorry you disagree with me.. I am waiting for a well thought out counter point.. instead I get the actions of an IDIOT.. with nothing new or intelligent to add to what should be a discussion..
        We will see soon enough when Willams steps up and Fights a REAL Welter or Light Middle.. Until then..his best wins have been against a tired and somewhat washed up Junior Welter and a light weight...
        He needs to much more to equal his HYPE...

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
        I don't see 95% of this forum calling people phag or say I owned you. Maybe a few people not the 95% you talk about. I use the owned smiles more then anyone else here and I do it in all good fun, nothing serious.

How would you like if I call Wlad, Froch, Calzaghe and Hatton frauds??

Anyway did you know Pavlik fought little guys most of his career??
        LOL I like you Disco Stu... I dont really Care about Hatton or Calzaghe.. in fact a good look at Calzaghes Record could reveal some Fraud Like tendencies of his own...

Wlad and Froch are not without faults I accept that there are people who will never be sold on Wlad.. I just get upset when their arguments are based on Myth and not reality...If someone can offer a Genuine reason for not liking Wlad as a Boxer I will Listen... But the Chin and clinch argument gets a BIT old..

As for Pavlik have I said anything about him??? No.. last night was the 1st time I ever saw the GUY.. and the only Thing I knew about him before last night was that his Name was more suited for a Hockey Player..

I like Miranda and had high hopes for him.. and before last night would have picked him to beat Taylor.. and Still do.. AS for Pavlik I was Impressed.. But I need to see more before I can make a more firm judgement of him...

Comment

Originally posted by Welter_Skelter View Post
          Wlad and Froch are not without faults I accept that there are people who will never be sold on Wlad.. I just get upset when their arguments are based on Myth and not reality...If someone can offer a Genuine reason for not liking Wlad as a Boxer I will Listen... But the Chin and clinch argument gets a BIT old..
          Well, that's the main gripe with him. I lost respect for him after all that bitching after the Brewster fight...

Comment

Well, that's the main gripe with him. I lost respect for him after all that bitching after the Brewster fight...
            I agree he was a crybaby.. The Good thing is he is trying to correct that by having a rematch.. I fugure this will be his crowning moment up to this Point..
            If he loses.. It will be like many other fighters.. Lost of promise.. but something was missing..
            But he is hardly unique for having an excuse or losing.. Those 2 things have been happening since the dawn of man..

Comment

whoever the white one is would obviously lose

Comment

Kelly Pavlik CAN and WILL Beat Jermaine Taylor. Once he does that, expect him to move up a weight class. He really doesn't have much more to prove after he beats up Jermaine Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by midwest View Post
                  whoever the white one is would obviously lose
                  Taylor is the white one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunstar1 View Post
                    Taylor is the white one.

Comment

As of last night, I would pick Pavlik, by close decision(although if it will be close, he might get robbed). Taylor been crap lately, but I think he will step up to the challenge and give all he got.

Comment

Working...
                      X