View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 08:09 PM #25962
The ugly American

Quoted: 8657 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 68,108.26
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
They weren't invited to the table.
That is a bald-faced lie.

Trump's been all but begging them to come to the table. Trump's had to offer concessions publicly because they wont even come to the table.

They are too busy on junkets with rich donors in Hawaii and Puerto Rico to negotiate.

You're entitled to your opinions, but not your own facts.

Quote:
This was a plan made up by McConnell and Trump.
Exactly.

That's because McConnell came to Trump and.....negotiated.

It's not a tough concept to grasp, when you take those superfan glasses off.

Quote:
Would you expect Trump to sign something brought to him that only the Democrats worked on? No, and neither would I. My point is you can't say if they dont' take the deal they are wrong, because I wouldn't expect Trump to take a deal only made by Democrats.
See son, your problem is your team has offered nothing.

No starting point, no offers or counter-offers, no concessions. Nothing. Zilch.

Hell, they wont even come to the table to make an offer!!!

Your cheerleading on this issue is even more pathetic than usual.

And that's saying alot.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote