No announcement yet.

“Or what?!” ....”Or this!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Bro stop making sense to that b*tch. Your logic is too much for him.
    At some point you have to put base trolls like him on ignore.

Trust me, all he has are attrition tactics, such as he's using now.

Just put him on ignore and give him the last word. Otherwise get ready to match him post for post until one of you dies.

And he'll still have never answered your question.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      All you had to say you wouldn't do sheeit. You'd stay on the sidelines out of the way.

''OMG, that cop is brutalizing that poor noisemaker.....Better him than me, though .''

Pipsqueak ass.

have it your way then

FACT: you reap what you sow

give my regards to the US police force

no matter anyway..... the US police force has plenty of " spares "

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        have it your way then

FACT: you reap what you sow

give my regards to the US police force

no matter anyway..... the US police force has plenty of " spares "
        USA cops won't ever let a mob of drunk, disgruntled soccer hooligans get the better of them without there being consequences.

Behave yourself and their won't be any unplanned funerals.

Comment

USA cops won't ever let a mob of drunk, disgruntled soccer hooligans get the better of them without there being consequences.

U.K. cops got rubber bullets and get chased off by thugs with knives.

Comment

speaking of unplanned funerals..... do you think the families of those dead cops still support police brutality?

you need to do some research, and figure out..... at what point does a normal human-being cease to tolerate unjustified oppression and brutality?

I don't mean you, I mean a normal human-being..... one with courage, dignity, and pride

not one that will turn on his own family..... one that would kill to protect them

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              U.K. cops got rubber bullets and get chased off by thugs with knives.
              UK ''cops'' tend to spray themselves with mace. Fumble around with their little night sticks and whistles.

More like hall monitors.

Comment

speaking of unplanned funerals..... do you think the families of those dead cops still support police brutality?

you need to do some research, and figure out..... at what point does a normal human-being cease to tolerate unjustified oppression and brutality?

I don't mean you, I mean a normal human-being..... one with courage, dignity, and pride

not one that will turn on his own family..... one that would kill to protect them
                When USA cops get killed, they're shot in the back while eating in restaurants or in an exchange of gun fire. Not because they were bashed with their own baton

If someone I know gets out of line with the police, they deserve the knuckles/bullets. Just like anyone else.

Behave yourself.

Comment

''Stop, or I'll blow my whistle, mate !!!''

Comment

When USA cops get killed, they're shot in the back while eating in restaurants or in an exchange of gun fire. Not because they were bashed with their own baton

If someone I know gets out of line with the police, they deserve the knuckles/bullets. Just like anyone else.

Behave yourself.

wow, you would have to be a right low-life to be that unpopular

only mafia bosses, and pieces-of-shlt get shot in a restaurant

oh dear..... how sad..... never mind

Comment

wow, you would have to be a right low-life to be that unpopular

only mafia bosses, and pieces-of-shlt get shot in a restaurant

oh dear..... how sad..... never mind
                      No one hates law and order like a POS felon. They tend to kill everyone near their intended targets and while in hiding

Bravery at it's best.

''You can't arrest my loved one just because he/she tried to attack you for no reason !!! You're only allowed to do that to people I don't know.''
                      ~Re tard ed zombie logic

Comment

Working...
                      X