Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya 'Not Saying Andrade Is Top Contender' For Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya 'Not Saying Andrade Is Top Contender' For Canelo Next

LAS VEGAS Canelo Alvarez repeatedly has stated in recent months that he wants to own all the middleweight titles at the same time. Becoming boxing's first unified middleweight champion since Jermain Taylor in 200? would require Mexico's Alvarez to defeat Demetrius Andrade, who holds the WBO 160-pound championship. Andrade attended the Alvarez-Daniel Jacobs card Saturday night and stood alongside the stage during the post-fight press conference.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Why do they keep mentioning Kovalev and 175? They are the only ones talking about it. What is happening behind the scenes?

Comment

Canelo would have to be an imbecile to go up to 175 vs the best at this moment,he should just get that trinket off andrade & be basically guaranteed to win fotd if he does. Delacoka fishnets is doing him a grave disservice by saying such stupidity that anyone with sense would advise against.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        Why do they keep mentioning Kovalev and 175? They are the only ones talking about it. What is happening behind the scenes?
        because he said team Kovalev knocking on the door. I think LiL'G begged Kovalev to beat up Canelo.

Comment

Munguia in September, Andrade in December! Make It Happen!

Comment

Title is misleading the actual quotes from Oscar basically says nobody is the top Contender to get the fight Canelo has a million options and lists them all. And he keeps talking about 175 and answering questions about 175 because Canelo himself mentioned doing that at some point because he would like to become a 4 division world champ. But I doubt he is doing that any time soon giving up that much height and weight but nobody saw him moving up to 168 either so who knows.

Comment

Upon reading all of Nelo’s Options makes me think of one thing...... when is the drug testing protocol starting? Hopefully sooner rather than later!

Comment

I rater a 3rd meeting against G than Andrade. Andrade might pull a Lara and stink up the place.

Comment

I'd like to see Andrade defend against Charlo. Canelo is the man yes, but boxing politics, different promoters and networks (and Dazn) nonsense is destroying the sport we love.

Comment

Canelo is fighting with the best of the best

This guy will end his career with an awesome resume

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    Upon reading all of Nelo’s Options makes me think of one thing...... when is the drug testing protocol starting? Hopefully sooner rather than later!
                    Stu.pid

Canelo is involved with the hardest test and protocols of VADA

Comment

Working...
                    X