Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: I'd Love To Showcase My Skill Against Gennady Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrade should do what GGg did and fight consistently against mid level opponents and blast them out create some buzz to get a big fight

Right now he rarely fights and has looked sporadic, he's a legitimate threat to any MW but brings no fans or anything to the table so it's easy for the big name guys to look over him

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      And Adonis.

The biggest talkers who never fight.

Wilder
      Adonis
      Andrade
      Russell Jr.

All we do is talk, talk ,talk...
      Not fair to put Wilder on that list. Not his fault Povetkin and Ortiz got caught on peds.

Adonis and Andrade, okay fine.

But add GGG on that list too. If Canelo, a guy fighting for the first time at 160, same guy who got outboxed and walked down by small, feather fisted, and old Mayweather, is his best fight, then he too deserves to be on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        I've NEVER said that??? Jacobs already lost so he needs to get back in line.

And how the HE'LL does beating a GIMP in your ONLY fight at 160 make you #1???

Same goes to Andrade beating some BUM for his 1st fight at MW and now hes in tje top 10??

They need fight some REAL fighters at 160 to get the paydays.
        Yeah man! Real fighters like the ones Monroe, Lemule, and Wade fought to get the GGG fight!

Real talk!

Comment

Lil G scurred doe!

Seriously, this might be a good fight but he has to wait in line. Golovkin has a rematch with Canelo. There's also potential for a Jacobs rematch or a fight with Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
            More of the same. He just talks, talks, talks, talks.
            You clown! Didn't you see the savage KO of Jacobs and Canelo!

That's what's up man! Andrade and Charlo are next! They won't make it past round 6 just like Canelo and Jacobs!

Just you wait and see, I'm telling you!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              That's what's up man! Andrade and Charlo are next! They won't make it past round 6 just like Canelo and Jacobs!
              Are they even in the middleweight division?

Comment

Hashtaggerz HBO...

If Nelo, Charlo or Andrade for Lil'G? Or Wade 2?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                  Andrade doesn't have the fundamentals do deal with a puncher and his chin is very suspect.

He's a good athlete but not a natural boxer. Somehow he was able to talk himself up big to the point some hardcore fans created a hype around him but he never backed it up in the ring, never will.

Look at him fighting Culcay and Fox, there's nothing special about him. He actually looked fragile and both Culcay and Fox aren't known for punching hard.
                  Against Culcay he did one thing wrong the whole fight & that was not keeping his right lead foot on the outside left lead foot of Culcay. He still beat him. With Fox he stunned him in the 1st round & Fox was on survival mode the rest of the fight. Fox was also the taller man by far so Fox did a good job at using his distance to not get K.O.'d.

I don't know who would win with Boo Boo or golovkin. Its fairly even.

Comment

Triple sucka ass b1tch gets his ass whoop....

Comment

I think boo boo can beat anyone at middleweight, it's time to show people how good he is. Fight with sergiy needs to happen first

Comment

Working...
                      X