Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it really better to stick to your own (race) where dating or marriage is concerned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude imagine being 80s years old and have only f***ed one type of chick your whole life!?!? That would be like being on your deathbed never having tried Chinese food or Apple Pie. That **** would be crazy. Depressing.

Comment

i've never had that problem with my parents.

Comment

people, in this day and age, who are so pre-occupied with race are living in a different time. you suckas need to get caught up. race means nothing and if you're 'proud' of your race (in other words something that you had nothing to do with) you're a sorry sack of cow dung! no, actually cow dung is useful.

Comment

There are less and less "racially/ethnically pure" ppl as time goes on and eventually there will be none for supremacists to keep their pure bloodline going anyway.

Beige power!!!!

Comment

if i was forced to, i wouldn't mind...there's enough pinays in the motherland for my lifetime

but i like a good buffet...

Comment

i fuk chinese, brown midgets, indians, whiteys but id only breed wit my own race... the hispanic race

Comment

I think so, but not necessarily for the racial issue.

More so that I have very good genes and attractive qualities and would rather not have to share them with anyone ugly or inferior in anyway.

I'd rather keep it beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                  There are less and less "racially/ethnically pure" ppl as time goes on and eventually there will be none for supremacists to keep their pure bloodline going anyway.

Beige power!!!!
                  You really are a ******.

Post that Andre Ward pic and beg me for forgiveness.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                    You really are a ******.

Post that Andre Ward pic and beg me for forgiveness.
                    Don't be mad at me because your culture is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

but I am sorry for your loss

Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                      Dude imagine being 80s years old and have only f***ed one type of chick your whole life!?!? That would be like being on your deathbed never having tried Chinese food or Apple Pie. That **** would be crazy. Depressing.
                      Pussy is pussy, you shouldn't worry about the color so much.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Don't be mad at me because your culture is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

but I am sorry for your loss

Photobucket

I'm not losing anything, I'm not into collectivism, I worry about myself. Nobody will pollute my gene pool.

And
                      That's not the one, I wan't the one with the billy goat theme.

Comment

Working...
                      X