No announcement yet.

My fiancee dosen't understand......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My fiancee dosen't understand......

That when a I'm playing xbox live I cannot be interrupted for bull****. She thinks that I can just pause online play nor dose she care if I lose or not. Anyone else have an annoying girl?

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
    That when a I'm playing xbox live I cannot be interrupted for bull****. She thinks that I can just pause online play nor dose she care if I lose or not. Anyone else have an annoying girl?
    The wife dude lol same ol' shizer but ima PS3 man.

That my time for myself to relax and do my thing but the woman seems to want more/talk more/do more as soon as I pick up my pad/controller lol

Comment

I honestly don't get the whole addiction to video games thing. Quit being a ****ing loser and take care of your girl. If you think she's annoying leave her.

Comment

you got to teach that *****. give her a slap or a good kick in the head

Comment

lol same happens to me I just zone her out while she's barking in my ear. I can pause when I'm online for only like 30 secs though.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            I honestly don't get the whole addiction to video games thing. Quit being a ****ing loser and take care of your girl. If you think she's annoying leave her.
            How did you come to the conclusion that its an addiction? lol

I play like 3-4 hours evry 2 weeks. Im looking after my girl and kids 24/7 but now and again need time to myself. Gaming is my way to zone out for abit.

No offence but your most likely alot older then me so I'll respect your comments. Your entitled to your opinion just dont tell me how to run my life.

Comment

I always sit on da couch for about 4 hrs playing FNR3 online while watching my son, And I get angry when he tells me hes hungary in the mid if a fite

Comment

Nah mine fuks off upstairs when it ps3 time...

She knows the drill already..

Comment

yeah, my ex girlfriend would do the same ****. i would be playing call of duty, and just nag nag nag. "do this, do that, lets go out." got tired of her nagging so i kicked her out of my house.

Comment

Mine knows how to get my attention anway
                    Its like 'Gully im rolling a spliff' and im dashing my control on the floor thinking ***** you better not be touching my stash..

Works everytime

Comment

Working...
                    X