No announcement yet.

Halo 3 odst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo 3 odst

I've been playing this game for a few days now and I'm some what disappointed at the lack of a story line.

The graphics and the physics of the game is first class but the game lacks the epic type of story line that made the HALO series so popular.

Its all about online, I dont give a **** about single player, nobody played single player for two years lol

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
      Its all about online, I dont give a **** about single player, nobody played single player for two years lol
      You are incorrect sir. I ALWAYS play the campaign first then I move to the multi player.

Comment

Originally posted by badblood View Post
        You are incorrect sir. I ALWAYS play the campaign first then I move to the multi player.
        Last single player FPS I played was Call of Juarez, and I played four or five chapters on Wolfenstein. But the masses want multiplayer out of Halo, so hows the online?

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
          Last single player FPS I played was Call of Juarez, and I played four or five chapters on Wolfenstein. But the masses want multiplayer out of Halo, so hows the online?
          I'm 3 chapters away from finishing the campaign therefore I have not played the multi player as of yet.

Comment

I almost always do the campaign first, unless it takes me ages in which case I get curious and try online.

I've never played Halo or Halo 2, so the lack of storyline probably won't bother me. I thought Halo 3 was good even though I didn't know who any of the people were.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I almost always do the campaign first, unless it takes me ages in which case I get curious and try online.

I've never played Halo or Halo 2, so the lack of storyline probably won't bother me. I thought Halo 3 was good even though I didn't know who any of the people were.
              The game is worth playing nonetheless.

Comment

The thing is, the campaign is supposed to be about the little guy, not the god-like master chief. It's like the guys no-one cares about and i think it does it pretty well. I think microsoft could of made it 10 bucks cheaper but overall its a decent package.

Comment

It's an expansion, charging the price of a new game is a rip off.

Comment

The thing about ODST is that if you own Halo 3 you rent it, if you dont own halo 3 then you buy it, its that simple.

Still it did 1.5 million pre-orders alone so its going to be another huge seller regardless

Comment

Working...
                    X