Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A 145lbs weight drained Oscar is equal to a 145lbs healthy Cotto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A 145lbs weight drained Oscar is equal to a 145lbs healthy Cotto...

I think that's a fair assessment. A prime healthy Oscar would destroy a prime healthy Cotto. But the Oscar that faced Manny was probably as good as Cotto is today. Given that, I think Manny rapes Miguel on Nov 14.

Lol. No. Cotto is better than that, but a healthy Oscar would put him to sleep.

Comment

A healthy Oscar would've murder Manny.

Comment

Haha, that's just absolutely ******ed. I mean, there are actually no words.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
          I think that's a fair assessment. A prime healthy Oscar would destroy a prime healthy Cotto. But the Oscar that faced Manny was probably as good as Cotto is today. Given that, I think Manny rapes Miguel on Nov 14.
          You are the type of dummy that I would ask for a bet on every fight. This got to be the dumbest thread ever made!!!!!!

Comment

Im disappointed that people can't put biases aside to make intelligent and informed posts

Comment

this must be a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                But the Oscar that faced Manny was probably as good as Cotto is today.
                i wouldn't go that far lol. cotto is better than most zombies.

Comment

Nah, even though the Cotto that faced Clottey looked maddddddddd suspect (he looked like he lost that fight) it doesn't equal to the performance from Oscar at 147. Oscar was dead on his feet after 3 rounds. And that was with taking the first 2 rounds off lol...

Miguel will have more life in him. All Miguel has to do is prepare for a featherweight pace, and the short shots that a featherweight would bring. He handles that correctly, lol and he smashes through Packy'ow.

Comment

So who was in worse condition after 8 rounds of brutality?

Comment

Working...
                    X