No announcement yet.

Heroes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes

Anyone watching this new show? I think it's very cool.
    My new favorite show.
    There is no other show like it.
    Very nice change from all the other shows on TV.
    Comic fans will like it.

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
    Anyone watching this new show? I think it's very cool.
    My new favorite show.
    There is no other show like it.
    Very nice change from all the other shows on TV.
    Comic fans will like it.

Yup! Tune in every Monday at 8:00 like clockwork. So far, I'm loving it!

I'm trying to figure out if the "mirror girl" is goinna be more of a bad guy, like Jekyll and Hyde or The Incredible Hulk, to an extent.....and what the Cheerleader's "father" is all about.....and how it's possible to have computed where these people would be born, and...oh hell; the whole show's good.

Another show that's grabbing me is "Jericho" on CBS.....and "Supernatural" on CW.

Comment

Great show!!! cat wait untill monday to see what that japanese heroe fromthe future has to say. Lost is a good show to!

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
        Great show!!! cat wait untill monday to see what that japanese heroe fromthe future has to say. Lost is a good show to!
        yup! lost is my other favorite show.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
          Yup! Tune in every Monday at 8:00 like clockwork. So far, I'm loving it!

I'm trying to figure out if the "mirror girl" is goinna be more of a bad guy, like Jekyll and Hyde or The Incredible Hulk, to an extent.....and what the Cheerleader's "father" is all about.....and how it's possible to have computed where these people would be born, and...oh hell; the whole show's good.

Another show that's grabbing me is "Jericho" on CBS.....and "Supernatural" on CW.
          yeah, the mirror girl is a bit puzzling, but she doesn;t seem bad per se.
          it's more like she has a split personality and her double "takes care of business - self-preservation" to protect her. she really only has hurt the bad guys. oh and apparently she is a little more forward...hooking up with the senator candidate. lol!
          but i don't think she is a bad guy. with claire's (cheerleader's) dad obviously not being a good guy and that other Syler serial killer guy with powers, i think that is enough bad guys for one show.
          the story is coming together nicely and i am glad that the characters are starting to get drawn toward each other.
          it was very cool to see Hiro come back from the future. clearly he has learned some english and has learned to control his powers.
          just an awesome show...

Comment

one more thing, if you are a real geek, you will check out the weekly comic book online (nbc heroes website), it's actually kinda cool. slow downloading page by page, but you get a little extra in addition to the show, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by * Feisty Wench View Post
              one more thing, if you are a real geek, you will check out the weekly comic book online (nbc heroes website), it's actually kinda cool. slow downloading page by page, but you get a little extra in addition to the show, at least.

Best show on tv by far. I also like the show that comes on after it, studio 60. Funny, Monday has become my favorite tv night. When you think about it hiro's power is amazing. the guy can move forward and backward in time seeing and changing the future. he's my favorite character, although it was pretty ballsy of the cheerleader to take revenge on the qb like that. Also i love the split personality girl and her son is a bright cookie as well. I also could see the politician brother who turning to evil.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Sonny !! View Post
                Best show on tv by far. I also like the show that comes on after it, studio 60. Funny, Monday has become my favorite tv night. When you think about it hiro's power is amazing. the guy can move forward and backward in time seeing and changing the future. he's my favorite character, although it was pretty ballsy of the cheerleader to take revenge on the qb like that. Also i love the split personality girl and her son is a bright cookie as well. I also could see the politician brother who turning to evil.
                Studio 60 is excellent; well written, funny, and pretty damn accurate as to what actually goes on behind the scenes. I love it that there's a show about a network attacking what I think is essentially wrong with most of today's programming.

Comment

yet another great episode. my only complaint is that the episodes seem way too short. it needs to be a 2 hour show

so, what i have surmized is that peter petrelli's power is that he can mimic other people's abilities or powers when they are in close proximity.
                  i remember last epsiode he had said in frustation to Mohinder that he can;t fly whenever he wants but that he can do it when he is near his brother, Nathan (who CAN fly as we saw this episode with the COOL sonic boom).
                  And now he was able to paint the future when he was with Isaac (mimicing Isaac's power with the whole white eye thing like x-man Storm). Now that is a very cool ability.

i am beginning to think that Niki's mirror double may be "bad" afterall. Kind of like it is her "id" (of the id, ego, superego) personified as a seperate ass-kicking being. or maybe a bizarro niki (superfriends bizarro world reference there )

they are also showing us other people with powers who aren;t the heroes: niki's husband who apparently can walk through walls or blend into walls, the black dude who works with the cheerleader's dad who erases memories, and the serial killer sylar.

what can i say, i think this show is awesome and is just gonna get better.

Comment

i haven't seen it yet but wanted to watch the 1st episode. i forgot. sounds cool though. the only show i watch religiously is lost. although, it seems lost is kinda getting cheesier each episode this mini season.

Comment

Working...
                    X