Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Quillin: No Respect For Guerrero When We Get in The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Quillin: No Respect For Guerrero When We Get in The Ring

LOS ANGELES - World Boxing Organization (WBO) middleweight champion Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin (28-0, 20 KOs) puts his title belt and unbeaten record on the line April 27 in his much-anticipated first world title defense against challenger Fernando Guerrero (25-1, 19 KOs) at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Quillin was originally schedule to defend against Guerrero on February 9, however, the entire show was postponed due to an injury suffered by headliner Danny Garcia.

Fighting once again on Showtime Championship Boxing, Quillin vs. Guerrero could steal the thunder from Garcia and his challenger, Zab Judah, as Quillin did last October in the same venue against previously undefeated WBO title-holder Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam, who was floored six times and eventually lost a 12-round decision (115-107, 115-107, 115-107), as well as his WBO crown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Ishe can beat Guerrero, so can you.

Comment

WarQuillin

Comment

Quillin will beat Guerrero. I would like to see Quillin vs GGG next.

Comment

Kid chocolate its gonna eat some sugar !

Comment

Quillin all the way

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. Hopefully he fights Golovkin next.

Comment

This is going to be a sweet victory for Kid Chocolate.

Comment

Do not sleep on Fernando Guerrero. This kid has a great amateur background, is a southpaw, and has skills. This will not be an easy fight for Quillin. Guerrero had fought his whole career at 160 and 168, then for some strange reason went down to 154 where he was stopped by Brewer. It was a horrible move by his team and that's one of the reasons he dropped Chernoff. I'm looking forward to a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    Quillin will beat Guerrero. I would like to see Quillin vs GGG next.
                    Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
                    Looking forward to this fight. Hopefully he fights Golovkin next.
                    I like Pete more all the time. Unfortunately, I don't think we're going to see him against GGG any time soon. It's the nature of today's sport. Golovkin is a monster, and "Chocolate" is being built up. If I had to guess, these two won't meet for at least three more fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X