Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Verdejo Bandwagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, they need to be real careful how they bring Verdejo up. Felix is just a baby. He looks promising for his age, but he was in there against someone who has some promise himself. Nice show by both kids.

Comment

1-0..... Please make sure to bump this thread whenever he fights... Of course just until he gets koed or decisioned .. After that .. No reason to do it! BORICUA WAY! Ajjajajaja agarrense PUÑETA !

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Man, they need to be real careful how they bring Verdejo up. Felix is just a baby. He looks promising for his age, but he was in there against someone who has some promise himself. Nice show by both kids.
        I agree.... I think they were making the most of the moment by putting him w someone with the CHAVEZ name to create a farse impression..(top rank style)..

I'm sure PAPA ARUM is going to take his time to develop this kid.

Comment

Talk to me 10 fights from now!!

Comment

i am on the bandwagon him and Oscar Valdez are two young fighters i am fans of

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
              The bandwagon is ready to depart and I'm so GET ABOARD!!
              Dude don't do this let him develop or he will become another Juanma.

Juanma - not yet develop treated like a super star. Then exposed

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                Trust me kid .. I will..

Comment

He is just a kid and showed some flaws. He needs to be brought up very carefuly so he can grow and mature.

Comment

The chosen one

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                    Dude don't do this let him develop or he will become another Juanma.

Juanma - not yet develop treated like a super star. Then exposed
                    that's something that it's out of our hands and you know that... That's exactly what TR is going to do .. I'm just enjoying the moment cos right now.. Puerto Rico ain't got ****...

And let me tell u .. He's going to get a better treatment than Juanma just for what he did in the Olympics which was not impressive at all but it was a very solid performance something Juanma couldn't do...

PR starves for a main stream new prospect ... And he is the chosen one... Even with out my thread...

Like I say.. Im Just having some fun w the moment... Eventually he will have to step up .. y veremos de q está Hecho el chamaquito!! Until then... Jump into the bandwagon! bienvenido

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                      Welcome aboard comrade..

Comment

Working...
                      X