Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hes also created a lot of ZzZzs in the process

Comment

This is how i like to measure Wlad.

Put him in the ring with someone ,who is roughly the same height, has a reach, has power. Lets say his brother Vitali. I just can see wlad looking as good.

I have no doubt in my mind if they were not brothers and met in the ring Vitali would knock him out. The competition is just not strong enough.

And if you think i am a klitschko hater then obviously you're wrong as i just used vitali as an example. If you gave vitali's chin to wlad, then that would be a different story.

And if you put wlad and vitali into any heavyweight era from the past vitali would have had way more success. So for me personally vitali is greater

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Hardly call that win, two men scared to throw punches and yes Wlad boxed like a coward just as much as Haye, thus both men walked out of the ring without a mark on their face..

What is even more sad if Wlads biggest win is a against a pumped up cruiserweight who had a handful of HW fights and he was unable to hurt him, let alone throw a decent punch.

I luv how Haye has become the measuring stone for how supposedly "good wlad is"
        Except Wlad always boxes like a coward

The Haye fight was closer than people say ... and Haye who has a suspect jaw took Wlad's right hand without any trouble

Wlad's overrated power exposed again

Comment

goat......................

Comment

Wlad is underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
              This is how i like to measure Wlad.

Put him in the ring with someone ,who is roughly the same height, has a reach, has power. Lets say his brother Vitali. I just can see wlad looking as good.

I have no doubt in my mind if they were not brothers and met in the ring Vitali would knock him out. The competition is just not strong enough.

And if you think i am a klitschko hater then obviously you're wrong as i just used vitali as an example. If you gave vitali's chin to wlad, then that would be a different story.

And if you put wlad and vitali into any heavyweight era from the past vitali would have had way more success. So for me personally vitali is greater
              Wach is 6' 8" and developed power as his opposition got better. He came in with 7 straight stoppage wins.

Comment

Good thread, Freedom. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Wach is 6' 8" and developed power as his opposition got better. He came in with 7 straight stoppage wins.
                  yeah because beating on bums makes you special

and we don't know how many of his victories were even legit due to the padding incident that the klits caught

so much for his power

The man has little skill ... even his hand speed is below average

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    He is slow, and has no footwork. Surely you are not comparing the likes of Vitali to wach.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
                      Man! Have never seen shit stacked that high before. What a feat!
                      That is an impressively tall stack of ****..

Comment

Working...
                      X